Comments made to our ESO Wiki

Only a handful of these sets are worth a f***, the rest are trash. Not everyone wants to waste their time farming dungeons, get rid of the trash sets and replace them with sets that are useful.
Lazy cry baby
The people that have put real time into a MMO win. Crafted sets are for noobs and casual players. If you want to do end game content dungeon and trial gear is what you need. Spend time getting it or save your gold and crowns and pay for a carry like a sadsorrygammer. If you want a easy game play goat simulator. Give me back the game I payed for.
Yeah, I've put in real time, playing since 2015 and the one notable conclusion I can make over all these years is that asshats like yourself are usually full of*****, which is just being proven once again. Done vAA, vDoM, and am about to complete Fang Lair Challenger with my group. You probably won't make it too far with only crafted sets, but you can do most normal dungeons with it, and since you're doing dungeons in the first place you probably will get your hands on monster sets eventually anyway. If you combine those with crafted sets, you can get your numbers unexpectedly high. It's not going to be a 50k DPS build, but I've tested it and got at least to 30k while still having self-heals and a completely sub optimal race. Go be a salty ***** somewhere else.
looks like a lot of people pay for carries here I love the sadsorrygammer line hilarious
Some had pee in his oatmeal
Totally untrue. Some of the crafted sets are capable of putting out more than enough Dps to finish any content in the game.
I'm confused on how farming the content materials you need to make the sets isnt putting real time into the mmo and winning? As you call it. Hence forth look at the like/dislike pole you obviously dont know what your talking about sir.
Every single down vote is just one more sadsorrygammer to lazy to farm the sets they need for endgame. If you put you time in you will win. Stop feeding the noobs they can do it themselves.
Coldharbour's Favorite is listed as 5 traits instead of the 8 required in game. This number is correct on the set page