Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Thirty7

Souls: 50.00
Anyone else ever spotted a red-gemmed lizard? I saw one in brightstone cove, on the far side of the giant conical sand trap, near the rock wall and the magic user enemy.
Another thing about attacking crystal lizards. You can attack them with any low hitting weapon like a Zweihander, Black Knight UGS, Greatsword, and all the other UGSs that slash low.
I found the crystal lizard in the undead settlement. It got away before I could kill it; however, it did not respawn upon me resting at a bonfire. Anyone know why?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 386,313.49
Bank: 9,326.71
Wiki Edits: 32946
Yes, they explode when you get near. Stay away!
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
An
most sneakiest boss = CRYSTAL LIZARD
most sneakiest boss = CRYSTAL LIZARD

Thirty7

Oh snap, thanks for the heads up Fex!

Thirty7

^^Dark souls 3? That's interesting, I never found a red lizard there, where abouts was it?
for those cant hunt him just arrow shot him once and run up to him with spear while his in flipping postion , really does the job for me

Thirty7

Sotfs, i should mention..
They are in normal Dark Souls II as well, and if you kill them, they don't respawn, so ranged attacks work, but just don't approach them and you won't get blown to bits. They also run away when attacked, but when you just walk up to them, they blow up.
An
Are almost impossible to hit these *****ed things with.
There are some differences for SofS, in harvest valley there are 3 lizards right next to the second bonfire, and no lizard after the artificial undeads.
when I killed one of these blue ones. it still reaspond every three tries.
Forest of Fallen Giants in SofS have lizard right above sec bone fire in the room where you can brake door.And i didn't find lizard in the room beside elevator.
Same here. I'm guessing you're also playing Scholar of the First Sin edition. Lots of little changes in the rerelease that makes some of the wiki info incomplete/incorrect.
Headcannom: You just take the crystal out of their back and that's the random material instead of like splitting them open and taking their insides out
i literally cant hit this thing with my rapier ffs
Found it helpful to start with toxic mist, this dog keeps them from disappearing while you move in