Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Hmm, I can waste away my life trying to get summoned or lose my sanity trying to farm these from the Silver knights. I now understand why people use Cheat Engine.
it's a matter of principle. I farmed the knights, didnt take THAT long. Maybe five hours. I guess that's kinda long but I got immense amounts of souls as well and I was getting summoned into other covenants while farming. Cheating is cheating. It's hard to get because it's hard to get... I don't understand people like you. You want every item to be easily available to everyone? What's the fun in that? A couple of very rare items add to the game. You're just a cheater if you use cheat engine to get them, though I don't care as long as its not consumambles...
I farmed it for two months :)
It looks cool
Git gud

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 12.00
Bank: 0.00
Ano 05 July 2019 18:04 You're soooo right man. Stop using that fudge cheat engine! Just earn it. Farm for it offline or simply do some invasions! I don't like it but I have a little trick for you: search a friend. Then (I don't know how this works exactly) But simply invade him 30 times and he can invade you 30 times and you both have it.. Or doesn't this work?
@Demonico Can't earn them with invasion...Have to wait someone with blue covenent get invaded... or kill***** tons of silver knight
@anon 1 it's not about making things easier dumb*as if all you need to do is beat a hard boss or finish a challenge etc etc it might've been fine, but not everyone have the time to waste the on a repetitive boring tedious task for 5 hours also isn't that not the point of the covenant more wise ? Aren't they supposed to hunt down the guilty and all ? Also in the end of the day it's still a game and what's the point of playing a game if you can't / won't enjoy them ?
Stop killing Yorshka you monsters

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Yeah such *******

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Dumbashes
i once accidentally killed her on pc as i was testing some pve (never intended to use in pvp) cheats, since then i never tested them in anor londo again
no she deserves it
Yes that ***** deserves it.
Just got that I’m killing her again
Look if there is any other way to get her chime tell me but as of now she dies right when I see her
Yea but she got one of the best miracle catalyst so why not
What damge type, i assume magic ia this true?

Sgx24

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
Magic based on Faith?
It says magic

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

It's magic. Yeah dark magic scales with faith and dark miracles with int..
Dammit, accidentally sold this. any way to get it back?
Ng+ lvl the cov again
I don't think it worked, delivered 30+ concords already

Sgx24

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
Jajajajajajaj ajajajajjaj JJajajaj ajajajaj
Big RIP
Wow, dude. RIP.
Cheat engine. EZPZ

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Why you're selling any spells? Doesn't understand such things. I would never sell one spell. Even if it's the most crab ;) and helps me nothing.. I won't even think about selling it.. And you have a problem now. Ng won't help cause the covenants stay the same. You can't get 2 times the covenant weapons, spells, rings or whatever. Would say instead of a ng+ a completely new game and then go to ng+
To those who say this best buff and to those who say that this is good because dark resistance is uncommon, YOU’RE ALL dumb! Dark moon blade is magic damage. Would you like to know how many types of enemies are weak to magic? 1, knights and only knights. Lightning blade does 1% more damage and almost every enemy is either weak to or neutral to lightning so it is one of the best buffs because every lord of cinder is weak to lightning.
Aw, someone isn't gud enough to get 30 proofs guys. Poor muffin, huh?
Lol you are the dumb one, they are talking about PVP not PVE

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

You're right but you're wrong xD They talk about pvp ^^
lol the dumb bit made me laugh thank you.
the salt is strong with this comment
and there are a sh1t ton of knights in this game lol
i've done some small tests so i got a reinforced club which only requires 12 strenght to wield i have 16 strength the weapon has 139 AR + 0.After applying the darkmoon blade buff with me having 60 faith and using yorshka's chime +10 that has 247 spellbuff i get 374 AR that's a 235 AR increase after wearing a magic clutch ring i get 409 AR which is 35 more AR than without the ring.Neither the 2 boosting sorcery rings or 2 miracle boosting rings as well as Weapon art from Rose of Ariandel do not affect AR applied by this buff so all in all at 60 faith the most AR i got out of this buff was 270 Lightning blade got me 409 as well while dark blade got me 381 28 Ar less while blessed buff got me the least standing at 150 AR
Sounds like you can barely write in English.
Ds3 comunity toxic as always
you know how hard is learn english while learning german, while studying a highschool carrier, living in a third world country?aamerican
Wow, sorry that we have such ignorant ******* on this page. Thanks for your research. This essentially confirmed that I'll just stick with Lightning Blade. Cheers.
Additionally, clutch rings have reduced effect against enemy players and should never be used in pvp.
so sad that the best weapon buff comes from the worst covenant in the whole souls series
If only they leave it like in Souls 1
>Best buff That's extremely debatable, expeccialy if you're playing PvE.
DS1 Trap Club was better
I like this covenant because I get to help those who can’t help themselves however there are skilled players that are way of blue as well when that happens I wait until the invader is ready for me
^what this guy said. I love killing invaders for people.
The site says this scales with spell buff and lightning blade scales only with the FTH portion of the spell buff? Am I to assume this scales with both INT/FTH or is the site too vague as usual?
both lightning blade and darkmoon blade scale with the spell buff from your talisman, the only difference is that lightning blade adds lightning damage and darkmoon blade adds magic damage. but they're both equally as strong of a buff
So lightning blade is more useful in pve and darkmoon for pvp?
For Boss, yes, Lighting Blade is more useful since only 2-3 bosses are resistent to Lighting, and only one of those is obbligatory (Dragonslayer Armor)

Slevin424

Casual
Convict

Souls: 252.00
Wiki Edits: 13
Depends really. Don't exactly know what kind of armor your opponent is wearing going into a fight so it's a roll the dice kinda thing. I see a lot of people wearing Wolf Knight or Outrider armor which doesn't have good lightning defense so it comes in handy just as often. But Darkmoon buff looks cooler and is harder to get so it's a stylistic difference if anything.
I think so, because I believe lightning and fire resistance goes up as you level, while magic and dark resistance don't
If I already have dark moon blade and start a new journey do I have to farm another 30 proofs?
In New Game Plus no. As in starting a new character? Yes.