Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

Anyone playing on switch that could give me a hand with the four kings?
Is there a set/armor which increases Pyro-Damage in any way? (despite Dusk Crown)?
No, but there is a ring which you can buy from Griggs.
What increases your carry weight I need to know.
Anything you equip
If you want to increase your max equip load, there's the Ring of Favor and Protection, Havel's Ring and the Mask of the Father.
Raising endurance also increase carry weight
Dark Souls wiki page about wierd-looking NPCs/bosses: Well, its pretty simple you see. There was Gwynevere, some other dudes, probably Velka and definitely a dragon. And sex, LOTS of sex. Then this thing was born, and now you kill it.
serious question, should I go for almost no poise and fast roll or mid roll and some poise (around 50)? It's a sorcerer build with bellowing and FaP so most likely no wolf ring

CAPSLOCKISCOOL1

Souls: 65.00
well ***** man thats up to you but I find that when I rely on just rolling I tend to get *****ed up more than if I have the wolf ring on but a sorcerer is already going to be squishy as ***** unless you want poise to tank throught attacks to dark bead people id reccomend no poise and running away sorcerers do best with range and if youre mid rolling people who are fast rolling will easily catch up with you and get a free backstab so probably better to avoid damage entirely by rolling then tanking some hits with poise but its the easiest way to win or at least it helps
thanks for the advise. I think I should do better without poise as I played ds3 first so I'm used to rolling
Need help demon ruins ps3 sl50
What do you need help with?

Launtuz

Souls: 50.00
Any pvp spots for Dark Souls Prepare to Die edition that are popular lately?? adn what SL Steam name is clutchvenomxx
Could a switch player drop me the obsidian greatsword? I lost mine to a save file glitch :( thank you
Over the last year Ive been going through all the soulsbourne games and sekiro, in kinda a reverse order, I am currently like 80% through DS1 and only boss left in any of the other games is the last boss in sekrio and them daft tigers in DS2 who I will likely never defeat cause the tundra is just too annoying and not worth the effort. Since Ive been playing I admit I'm getting really good at least not a liability to someone which brings me to my question. I would love to complete one of the games completely co-op with someone in 1 day as a kind of DIY challenge, sadly all my mates either dont have the games or play PC so would anyone be down for 1 day clocking a whole game and keeping count of our deaths? I'm even up for a crew doing it real fellowship of the ring style*****, anyways my PSN is kushmummy if your down drop me a message, I got all the games, but I'm thinking DS3, BB or DS1 as DS2 was my least favourite, if your down for DS3 I will purchase the DLC to add to the experience as its the only DLC I aint done

pumpkine69

Souls: 50.00
Thank you so much for this. Your the best