Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Aldrich killed me when he had a slither of hp left and all of the sudden anri ran all the way from the corner to where Aldrich is and running slash and killed him. Like, Anri is such a baiter.
I did everything right and the stone appeared outside wolnir but she's not at the church even though the pilgrim's here. Tf do i do now?
It should be noted that if you defeat the lord of cinder you can't complete anri's questline. I assumed since it didn't say anything about it in the guide I could go ahead and kill the final boss, but I guess it makes sense that Ludleth is supposed to be there to give you the sword in the first place.
i have done everithing but the sine is not there. What i do?

Nyvzzz

Casual
Convict

Souls: 130.00
Wiki Edits: 12
When I met him on the road he was cool. then when I met him above the great swamp he attacked me? what the heck?
He went hollow.

Nyvzzz

Casual
Convict

Souls: 130.00
Wiki Edits: 12
ok now wtf, i killed them only to find that after the deacons of the deep boss fight, they were waiting for me at the boss gate, then at firelink...
That's not Horace if you're talking about the two guys in the great sage area with the two giant crabs. Those are two hostile NPC's later you can find ashes that let you buy their gear. If you notice the one you fought used a curved greatsword and I'm pretty sure Horace uses a halberd or something.
Just want to share what happened to me with anri's quest as in just today uurrrgghhh (with all the effort ive made ahuhuhu) Ive been following the quest of anri hoping she WILL help me with aldrich BUT i found her dead in the darkmoon. Even if you were not able to make yuria show her damn existence in the firelink as soon as you killed pontiff without killing the pilgrim, then all is naught. I really do have a lucky day... first siegward died while im equipping the sword for yhorm and now THIS! Just in one run =( I have to wait until NG+ to make sure everything is right up on my plans.
I can confirm that this also happens. Apparently I forgot to kill the pilgrim as well, and the 'wedding' still took place as I found Anri dead with the sword to the face.
ITS A BOY!? BOYO? WHATEVER.
Someone knows what happen if u make questline A but you'd never killed horace? Its a pain in the *** make every NG just to prove something in this quest

thepurplethrasher

Souls: 50.00
If I kill Horace at the Road of Sacrifices and immediately go to Velka to absolve my sin (without loading the area), can I continue her questline?
no. If you've killed Horace, Anri won't show up at firelink.
Hehe imma do this ending another day bc I need elite set
I say this now as I go to find her and she not there oof
Time traveling. Says posted 07 june and replied to it 06 june.