Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

is it just me but i think that magus mask really cool?
It is very cool and you can get it!
Even on NG++ this fight is still a joke. I used a single forbidden sun and it brought the clerics and main magus to just under half health.

SilverKnightDragon

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 220.00
Wiki Edits: 34
*Even on NG+7 Comapny of Champions I'm surprised you still didn't OKO them
Hard as a sorcerer or its just me cause I'm playing as a mage playthrough was ez asf in normal playthrough I use rapier +3 and I got no decent armor and my rspier 7 shots them but my staming isn't high enough rip

BorealValleyAlaska

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Use soul shower and it's easym
The game itself recognizes this isn't even a real boss fight. You don't even get a boss soul after it...
That would make Black Dragon Kalameet not a boss.

SilverKnightDragon

Regular
Battle Tested

Black Dragon Kalameet is not a boss, he's a Troll designed to make your life miserable if you're casul.
A single cast of Poison Mist while playing solo (immediately after entering) can make this fight even more trivial.
I actually beat them on my 10th attempt with Benhart summoned...
You're joking right lmao?
I had Benhart summoned because why not and he actually died during the boss fight. Needless to say I was incredibly disappointed in him.

SilverKnightDragon

Regular
Battle Tested

benhart usually does pretty well in this fight but he gets chewed by the enemies on the way to it.
So i was doing a Caestus only run of D.S.2 and i was having a pretty good time until i got to this "boss", at this point i was powerstancing +4 Caestus and at ~SL 60, so i confidently entered the boss room, as i had already beat these guys many times with zero problems, only to find that while i did ~100 damage to one of the two Cleric guys, the other one only took around ~20 per hit (~70 per backstab). This made the "boss" much more difficult than i should have been because the "invincible" cleric kept healing everyone, i ended up dying so i said "***** it" and got Benhart to help me. Is one Cleric only taking a quarter of the damage a glitch or is this something that's supposed to happen, because i don't remember this happening the other times i fought them
>caestus only run goddamn i just got n00bed out on the exact same thing. i guess theyre resistant to strike damage? idk all i know is that cesti SUCK for this fight
The first thing Miyazaki fanboys bring up when talking about how "trash DS2 is". Yes, this fight is a laughingstock, but need I remind you that the Lost Sinner, Fume Knight, and Sinh exist? It'd be like if I said that Dark Souls was garbage and only provided the butterfly and Bed of Cancer as examples of bosses while sweeping O&S and Artorias under the rug. Just kill these goons, stop complaining, and move on!
lost sinner isnt even good
If you forgot to summon Benhart can you use a bonfire ascetic to do it again?