Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

So after all this is done(oath rune acquired, alfred dead) is there and way to rank up this covenant like the vilebloods?
you cannot level up in this covenant. in fact leveling up in the vilebloods just gives you a *****ty leaderboard rank which some one already has 18,000 offerings. so no, leveling up isn't worth it

Shin

Souls: 137.00
Wiki Edits: 12
I wonder the same, what in NG+? Do you keep the Oaths? If so, you have the oath + a living Alfred
Can confirm, you keep the Oath Memories
you cannot level up in this covenant. in fact leveling up in the vilebloods just gives you a *****ty leaderboard rank which some one already has 18,000 offerings. so no, leveling up isn't worth it
I was an executioner, and my friend was a vileblood. I joined her game via the small resonant bell with a password. I entered her world as an invader. I am playing on the latest version of the game. The passwords may not stop an executioner from "invading" a vileblood via friendly co-op with password.
Same thing here
Same thing, this happened to me in a chalice dungeon when I tried to help my friend.
Can you join the Vilebloods if you’re already an Executioner?
Yea, but not at the same time. You just gotta change the rune that you've equipped.
This covenant could be cool but instead is useless. No awards if you kill a player enemy, no commander or ally to speak after Alfred's death/suicide and no classification to compare you and other Executioners around the world. Besides the Radiance rune is awful, +2% of life regained with blood vial is a very marginal effect. What a shame.
for some reason I had it in my head that the Executioners were/are affiliated with the Healing Church, but after replaying the game again I didn’t find any real evidence for this. am I overlooking something?
answer's yes; I forgot about the item description(s) on the Executioner set