Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

Letch

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 4
Can I get a description of how their chirping sounds? I find that there are always like 3 different things chirping in these wildlands, & I don't know what I'm listening for.
Like baby chhcickens.
Ill hear chirping and turn around and theres nothing there... ive been doing this for days

Oxeye

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 4,075.00
Wiki Edits: 760
If you haven't already, try using the Ghillie Mantle so you have more time to look around. They are so skittish that they often run at about the same time that you spot them.
so... this was probably a bug, but i caught 8 of them in 1 mission, i was fighting azure rathalos in that one tunnel-ey area barroth runs to, the one with the mud, not the mud lake, and they were all there running into a wall frantically chirping and trying to escape. azure rathalos wasz kind enough to only slightly burn me to death while i caught them all
caught mine in less than 5 minutes from the apceros in wildspire, there was like 8 of them on top of one of them
same here
What worked for me was chilling in the Wildspire Waste, in the area with the purple flowers. I crouched on the central rock in my Ghillie mantle, looking away from the Apceros, and checking back every minute or so.
They can also be found on the backs of Gastodon in Elder’s Recess