Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

MaxwellDemonic

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 2
Why do people insist on putting fan theory***** on here?
For real. Just the facts, dawg!
This or tin darkmoon catalyst? I have dex warrior build and i'm thinking about using this to upgrade my bow, any suggestion out there?

lordxukro

Souls: 50.00
if u are a dex build, then go to the bow, the catalyst is only useful for int builds.
This catalyst scales with faith, actually

King_Havel

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 60.00
Why would you want the catalyst of you're a warrior?

ThunderFlip

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 25.00
Bank: 2,142.00
Wiki Edits: 254
Even at 10 INT, using Magic Weapon is a wonderful thing for a warrior. Great Magic Weapon and Crystal Magic Weapon are awesome. The Darkmoon catalyst only makes sense if you have over 28 faith, otherwise one of the Oolacile catalysts will outperform it with only a 10 or 12 INT requirement. If you're a faith warrior though, Sunlight/Darkmoon blade probably makes more sense and then you'd be wanting a talisman instead.
I can confirm for any fellow wiki-viewers that this actually has a pretty good damage, for something of its range, but it falls short of the power of the composite bow. Oh well, at least this one is pretty, and requires no strength. (works very well on my faith/intelligence/dexterity build) ... now I must take a good moment to respond to anon-guy-below-me... I can annoyance at the fan theories post on this page since it is just a weapon page, but the way you said it.... it makes you sound like a big fool, while insulting every fan theory on this entire website, and some of us happen to have the right to come to conclusions we like, and we don't have to take this sort of thing from YOU. if you have beef with what is on this page, then do something about it like submit an edit, instead of just being immature while saying someone should commit suicide over something so minor. Good day!
typo edits... ....i can *understand* the annoyance at the fan theories posted* on this page....
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 440,202.49
Bank: 10,508.71
Wiki Edits: 39496
We have removed fan theory from this page. If you see other pages that have such content, you can remove them by hitting the "edit" button on the top right of pages (requires an account for some wikis - register here: https://fextralife.com/forums/ucp.php?mode=register&sid=f0e129001841cd836e04fc072debd8a4
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
its actually not bad compared to the composite bow. the scaling is not bad but the requirements are a little odd
Odd how? 16 dex, because it's a bow, 16 faith, because it's crafted from the soul of a deity.
clicking on "Bows" at the bottom of the page redirects to the "Whips" page... :')

ThunderFlip

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 25.00
Bank: 2,142.00
Wiki Edits: 254
Nice catch, thanks.