Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Extremely resistant to lightning, standard bolts with Arabelst inflicted ~220 damage while lightning bolts with the Knights Crossbow inflicted only 77 damage.
They invented hardcore ghast to the game
The pilgrim "larva" looks like they are praying which summons the Angel's. Sense they keep spawning after death the angels themselves are not of this world and are summoned like dregs or are created through a miracle spell. Though this has bothered me for a while. The silver knights and some other enemies disappear the same way these angels do when they die. Instesd of falling down leaving a corps to pillage.
The word you're looking for is since, not sense.........
To whichever *****face at FromSoft that thought it was a good idea to make these things: your mother was a *****
Agreed
A hamster?
Dogs are worse, ***** dogs, at least angels dont teleport
Has anyone else had the angel randomly start to dance in the air, I only had it happen to the first one you see. I noticed it after i was invading and killed 2 blue sentinels.
Did you make this post just to tell the world that you killed two sentinels?
It was congratulating you for your invasion skills, man.

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 115.00
Wiki Edits: 13
@ Jan 20th, Anon poster. Did you just post that reply because you randomly felt offended? Describing what lead up to a glitch/rare thing happening is typically what you do. So you can reproduce it.

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 115.00
Wiki Edits: 13
I do not see any similarity between Angels and Moonlight Butterflys other than being in the air... Besides the M.L.B Boss, the rest are idle unless you bother them. Angels are basically sentries tethered to a Pilgrim tree, they are intended to scan the area and limit movement until you find and kill the tree. So different tactics, roles, damage, aggressiveness, mechanics and origins... But other than that, totally similar.
I am a big fan of anything thats holy / angelic, even if its some kind of corrupted version, so these enemies are my favourites in the game. I wish they dropped a miracle that we could cast, like a short version of those holy arrows or the curse dust
i too have an interest in this sort of thing, and i think it would be great if we could get another holy spell that isn't 'divine pillars of light'. maybe something like Lothric's holy soul spear, or even his floating soulmass

elfmirfkin

Souls: 87.00
Wiki Edits: 18
Dragonslayer Greatbow+5 R2 with Onislayer arrows, 20str/45dex Landing arrows does between 200 and 419 pts of damage depending on how far away. Head shots also count.

Brotienshake

Souls: 125.00
Wiki Edits: 14
they only stay dead for a minute or two so even if you kill them fast you'd have to kill them over and over
Angels do not ignore you if you use Hidden Body....
Uhhh, yes they do? Make sure to do it behind cover bud
Cast your hidden body when they don't notice you, if you do it when they attacking you it's useless
Are these the same guys the Winged Knights worship? Wish I knew more about them...