Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

So two things pop in my head when I look at this area. (SPOILERS... Maybe?) the first is why is lothric on the left side of the shrine? It is on the right side in fire link. This also is not simply using a different door. The second is, what and where did the huge tree come from? It feels like there is a huge chunk missing as to what happened. Also is kiln of the first flame on this game the same place in dark souls 1?
There is 2 cemetery of ash places one of them has a dark black sky and you get there after defeating the old dragon wizard guy in the castle.... sooooo maby thats it?

HihgLordWolnir

Casual
Convict

Souls: 315.00
Wiki Edits: 51
he aint a wizard he is...revolver oceiroslotte, king of lothric solid
Like if u cri every time during the 2nd Phase
I 've put all cinder of lords, nothing happening. the firekeeper does not move no ng+ option on the bonfire. its like crushed and evertthing i've done is gone! what i will do ??
Did you interact with the bonfire?
Sure sounds like Dark Souls to me!
If it is suppose to be the first bonfire, then why is the thrones of Aldrich, Ludeth, Yhorm, Lothric and Abyss Watchers there?
Shouldn't Gravelord Nito, The Witch of Izalith, Gwyn Lord of Sunlight , Seath the Scaleless and the Furtive Pygmy (so easily forgotten) have thrones there instead?
They didn't link the fire, so why should they?
Perhaps they used the very same thrones

HihgLordWolnir

Casual
Convict

Souls: 315.00
Wiki Edits: 51
wrong: gwyn did link the fire you goof
Same reason you don't fight Gwyn again.
So I took on the hollow questline and usurped the fire on my 1st play, now I made a 2nd char and tried to do the same. I don't remember seeing the fire keeper summon sign the last time, so I wanted to ask: will me summoning her just trigger the end of fire ending? Or will I still be able to usurp the fore since I followed Yurias quest?
You have to give her the Fire keepers eyes to do the End of the fire ending
if you are having a hard time with this boss, just summon one of the npc and spam D.gnaw
do any of u have a ps4 so we can play in pvp club
Io
I love invading here in a Gwyn or SoC cosplay
you crossdressing bastard
Make LONDOR great again ! Usurp that fire !
Do it!
Am I the only one hearing crawling sounds (like a spider or something) following me when I run around in the boss area (i already defeated him some time ago)?
I believe that's supposed to be the faint crackling of the first flame.
There's bones littered across the arena.