Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Can you get more than one ring of the sun princess if you trade with snuggly the crow
You probably can, but you cannot equip more than 1 of the same ring.
I was wondering about that too since it's a covenant related item. Maybe if you don't stay in the Princess Guard going into NG+ since you have to reacquire covenants?
No, but you can trade the ring for two divine blessings, though I would strongly advise against it.
There seems to be a bug in the remaster. I dropped this ring in snuggly’s nest, quit out my game, and then realoaded only to find nothing was there. Snuggly didn’t give me the 2 divine blessings and the ring was no longer in the nest. I’m not sure what went wrong, because I was able to trade everything else with snuggly without issue.
I noticed that I've seen the white ring shape on the ground even on a character that hadn't even reached Anor Londo yet, let alone join the covenant.
She married a Mexican dessert ey?
Item description: ... and later became wife to Flame God Flann. search for flan on google
PRAISE THE CHEST!!!