Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Ok a had a corvian great scythe and decided I wanted to make a hollow build so I infused it with hollow and went to reallocate my stats but from 14 luck al the way to 32 the damage did not change does this weapon not have luck scaling even when hollow infused ( btw it is +9)
It won't show on the raw damage. Try checking the attack power in the player stats.
Need more test but I think the Luck boost INCREASES the poison and bleed capabilities. But it doest show up on the menu.
On a Bleed/poison infused weapon, when using a hollow weapon on the offhand
Tested with onikiri and Ubadachi. With 35 Luck (34 bleed) I bleeded the firekeeper in 5 L1 hits. With 40 Luck (an hollow weapon in the offhand), bleeded her with 4 L1 hits.
Why would you bleed the firekeeper!? :`(
It says +10 weapons grants +5 Luck, does this mean +0 and +1 weapons don't provide any Luck, only from +2 upwards?
Negative, you get 5 luck regardless of the upgrade level. As long as you're hollow and using a hollow weapon/shield. This effect stacks as well so if you're using a hollow weapon and a hollow shield, you're getting a bonus 10 luck total.
Wrong, hollow weapons under +10 give +2 to luck, only +10 will give +5 luck
There hollow gem can be picked up by running and rolling up rocks once up point up keep running But don’t forget to eliminate the curse givers
I don’t know why but i cant upvote this comment. I do remember doing this in the farron area.
For luck builds infuse with this instead of bleed and use carthus rouge The bleed is higher this way
carthus rouge only give 20 bleed , its the worst bleed effect in the game since a while
So, if you're not hollow, you can't have the bonus stats from luck?
Yeah I don't think it changes base scaling
You would imagine that hollow infused weapons would scale their damage with your hollowing. Right? But no, They had to make it scale with the worst stat in Dark Souls since Resistance.
No, I wouldn't imagine that. You don't level hollowing up, so how would thry balance that?