Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

This art is locked behind the 'Shura' ending, gained when choosing to obey Owl and forsake Kuro.
A beautiful, stylish art... that is almost unusable because of talisman costs and mediocre damage values.

Valhalen

Souls: 625.00
Wiki Edits: 115
Pretty much all the Combat Arts are useless against bosses. A bit sad.
Ichimonji Double is great against demon of hatred. Use it during its long openings (after fireball dance, for example) and you almost always get it staggered for more hits

Thecioro

Souls: 50.00
Dude, specific combat arts are perfect against some bosses... Lol
Ichimonji and Ichimonji double are the only ones I've used against bosses. Then again a almost never use shinobi tools either
Ichimonji Double is great, but a lot of people are sleeping on Senpou Kicks/High Monk, which does MASSIVE posture damage when used against sweeps, and Mortal Draw which still does large health chip damage to blocking bosses.
typical From soft game problem, when Sword Saint uses this move it empties my entire health bar but when I use it I can only tickle the enemy
Sword Saint doesn't use this move though.

Marukyuu

Souls: 55.00
he does
Does this count towards the skills trophy and if yes how do i get it without doing Shura ending
only skills you upgrade are counted
Doesn't count towards "height of technique", but you still need to beat Shura ending at least once for the "Shura" trophy, if going for the platinum.
You will not forget this devil's power
Kenshin Himura in this *****.

Orni

Souls: 170.00
Wiki Edits: 24
This skill shares its name with Isshin, whose name means One Mind (一心, Isshin).
That's dope. Added to the notes.
do i have to get it for the platinum trophy ?
No, although you do need to beat Isshin at least once for the "Shura" ending trophy.
yes
This rips the guardian apes to shreds, but otherwise isn't really good anywhere else other than for the style factor.