Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

That last sentence always made me chuckle.
"one needst not hide thine wonder," after all.

TheAgility_750

Souls: 495.00
Wiki Edits: 96
Can this item be farmed? Or you have to take it in NG+ and higher?
It is dropped by all of them. I entered CoC so they respawn invinitely and all of them already droped it for me at least once.
these can be farmed in NG, you'll pick up quite a few of them if you farm the dragon acolytes for dragon bone. just wear the mimic helmet, prisoner's tatters, watchdragon parma, go to the bonfire behind the illusory wall and from there walk through the door to fight the 1st guy who comes out from behind a painting. then rest at the bonfire and kill him again, it's faster than fighting all of them in my experience. same deal with shrine of amana just kill the guy at the 1st bonfire over and over for twinkling titanite. seems like the drop rate for PTB is around 20% and the rate for mushrooms like 5%. as for amana, the drop rate for twinkling titanite seems to be like 30% or more

ohautoparts

Souls: 50.00
you can farm these infinitely in dragon aerie, just keep using the bonfire ascetic that is in the cave near the bonfire and pick up the mushrooms