Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

*slow poison*

AveLukas

Souls: 55.00
Theory : Do I am the only one who think that the red hood that wear both Slave Knight Gaël and the Blood-Starved Beast may be a proof that both are on the same world ??? And Gael is starving for the Dark Soul while the BSB is starving for blood (and Gael mention the "Old Blood" during his transformation) Plus they have like the same attitude, with being on their hands and knees even if we see that they have hands and feet like human, and being very agressive
I think the red "hood" of the beast is the ripped off skin of it, that now hangs around and the red inside is visible...
It's not proof. The existence of red hoods doesn't tie a setting together.

Anedime

Casual
Convict

Souls: 177.50
Wiki Edits: 20
Beast isn't wearing a hood, it's skin is peeled back. How do you even make such a mistake? And it's not the same world, the "painting" theory is beyond grasping for straws.

AntonShea53

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 945.00
Wiki Edits: 7
Lads. LADS. I might've stumbled across something big here. Bloodborne has water. SpongeBob SquarePants has water. Is this proof that they're in the same universe? Think about this... Gehrman has a peg leg. You know who else has a peg leg? Patchy the Pirate. Let's go even deeper! Djura has a bandage over one eye. Such a suspiciously similar idea to Patchy's eyepatch, no? Finally, to link it all together... Father Gascoigne has an A in his name. Know who else has an A in his name? You guessed it... Patchy the Pirate. Don't even get me started on PATCHES the Spider. Could he really have inspired all of these characters? This whole universe? If Dark Souls was heavily inspired by Berserk, then it makes sense here to say that Bloodborne was heavily inspired by SpongeBob SquarePants. Explain the lore behind this one, Vaati.
Man this site is full of Jerks, not even allowed to hold an opinion or share a theory without being attacked. definition of toxic fan base, anyways go watch Vaatividya he did a video with about how Demon souls, Dark souls and Bloodborne "Could" be all tied together and yeah its just speculation and opinion based but its still interesting.

AntonShea53

Addicted
First Warden

"Attacked"
Meh maybe not "attacked" i guess but still being colossal D-bags.

AntonShea53

Addicted
First Warden

You can calm down now.

Reifin

Souls: 60.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 1
'No Effort' Strat ─ Requirement: Pungent Blood ****, Beast Blood Pellet, Fire Paper, and Saw Cleaver (or any weapon). [First encounter with boss] When entering the boss room, go right immediately, at the fourth pillar, use Beast Blood Pellet and Fire Paper, throw Pungent Blood **** into the corner, abuse transformation attack, and it should be done with 2 or 3 Pungent Blood ****. But if it's your second encounter, use Beast Blood Pellet and Fire Paper before entering the fog wall.
What if blood starved beast is the wolf from the Grimm Brothers' fairytale? He ate the Redhood and took her clothes just like he did with the granny...
"You can summon Alfred for this fight if you have the Old Hunter Bell and have not defeated Vicar Amelia yet." Hey genius, this should be on amelia's page.... since most people tend to fight her first...
Not really, if you kill BSB first, you opt out of paying 10k BE for the chief hunter emblem

unholy6

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
The chalice dungeon is a bit of a different fight, learn the attacks and play it safe because he will bend you over in a heartbeat. Viscerals make it much easier.
The one that sits inside the cave with the obnoxious gatling gun hunter will aggro everything except beast patients. You can lure him out and he will kill almost all the enemies in the area. Mine made it all the way to the rifle wielding hunters on the bridge before they killed him.
His grab attack is *****ing stupid
Slow poison resis +200 rune and dodging left always = these two strat help me whooped his *** easily in Chalice (with 400+ slow poison resis I didn't even have to use antidote lol)
Once this guy went into his second phase, I threw a pungent blood **** at him and he just stood there screaming. I threw like 6 molitavs at him until he died. It turned into a cheese but whatever. I was shocked he didn't move the whole rest of the fight, but I'm not complaining.