Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

Drake713

Souls: 20.00
Wiki Edits: 3
I scoured all three Bloodborne wikis as well as Reddit for glyphs and the details about those glyphs. Then I checked every single one of them to see if they were still active, some of them twice just to make sure they were really dead. This is what I came up with; the fastest paths to all the Runes and Lost / Uncanny weapons as well as all the gem farming glyphs that are still active. Enjoy! docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O8N7xnoSS935oL6eqfqDngmK0bUqqYpy1Ytoc5_cwwQ
Link is broken, or got paste-wrecked. Bump for halp
The link isn't broken. You just have to copy and paste the entire text and then paste it somewhere else, e.g Google Keep.
But as I'm a nice guy, I've done that for ya. See below: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O8N7xnoSS935oL6eqfqDngmK0bUqqYpy1Ytoc5_cwwQ
9vb3tzza has Bloodrock on layer 3 pre boss. Not registered, but, hey, maybe someone wants to add it, so...
I found Clockwise Metamorphosis in Layer 1 pre-lamp side area. Glyph: ubafpfz2 (No additional rites).
how could it be I created this chalice's dungeon with the 'FRC' as offerings & I received none of the items you put on there, not even the bloodrock WTF ? it was very hard because my health was divided... how can I have the same loots as yours ? thanks for lettin' me know !
A root dungeon is "randomly" generated. The layout (and loot) is not actually generated, but selected from a list of layouts.
keep farming the chalice or what i mean is removing the chalice again and again to get the loot you want, root dungeons are random.
What does s/S represent? I understand None, F/R/C.
Sinister, you use arcane haze to make it a pvp dungeon