Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

So, just encountered a pretty nice glitch. I started her boss fight early, but left due to being under leveled. But after I beat the 3rd lord of cinder when I got teleported back, her boss AI didn’t work. Similar to the way speed runners fight Abyss Watchers. Don’t know if it was because the fog gate was there when I teleported in, or what. But worth lookin into.

ItsTobeStar

Souls: 50.00
Huh, i might try to recreate this

DurrieDstroya

I had the same thing happen. Does it still work in newer updates. I only tried on 1.00
5 chaos orbs with my Pyro, 20 vig, 33/33 faith/int, dead 1st try. Didn't even hit me. Not same for my rogue/archer.
This is where I say ***** this game. After Aldrich, now this? There's a good challenge and then there's self-mutilation. This falls into the latter category. ***** you dark souls, it's been infuriating while it lasted.
Uh scratch that. Cake walk with pestilent mist. Will resume quest to git gud
Dancer is great and 100 % fair fight, can be done melee without any cheese and you can dodge all of her attacks with little practice. Seems that Dark Souls is not game for you, you might want to go for something with Very easy game settings and maybe some cheats?
just gain some more levels, and practice dodging her attacks
32 int and 31 faith. Used a +3 izalith staff and just kept hitting her through a pillar with dark edge. Just watch since she can still hit you through it with a few attacks
Beat her at SL 56 before with the katana you get from the sword master 6+ Sharp infused with 40 dex - Deprived Class
As a melee character I found the first phase to be much harder than the second. The phase one grab attack is hard to avoid. I died to the first phase at least 10 times, first time I got to phase two, I won the fight.

ItsTobeStar

***** this ***** at sl1, had +7 and still aids
Barely beat her at sl1 with a +4 reinforced club solo haha
i just beat Dancer of the Boreal Valley (prematurely,at lvl 59 by triggering the bossfight earlier) and i used her souls for the swords....i wish i didnt do that at all, 60000 souls would've been more usefull...
You don’t get 60,000 from her soul, you get 60,000 from killing her. Her soul is only worth 10,000
Ill be brutal with you. Weapons which scale with more than 2 stats are usually very bad for NG but few game cycles later they are usually getting outstanding. Similar things happen since DS1. AT SL100 Dragonslayer Spear were losing hard to Silver Knight Spear. But At SL 250+ builds centered around Silver Knights spear were far worse than ones centered around Dragonslayer Spear.
Hi. So this is the second time I beat her. First time I beat her first try, it was pure dumb luck. Second time I died atleast 20 times until I tried something new (Dorhy’s gnaw) you get it from the evangelist in Irithyll. I only needed two blue potion. You cast it twice and she bleeds for 500 damage. During her second phase I ran around pillars till her attackers were exhausted and used it again. Very tricky boss but an easy kill if you’re smarter.
Tbh Dorhys is a bit OP for PvE

DurrieDstroya

In the 1.00 version of the game I started the fight early, got the absolute **** kicked out of me, and decided to try later. Next thing I know, Yhorm's dead,l and I've been teleported into the Dancers room and she has done the Abyss Watchers glitch. I got to kill her without retaliation.