Comments made to our Lords of the Fallen Wiki

Found some spelling issues.
I cant put my xp in to my spell points any more. It lets me put up my AP just not my SP. And some how ive got 2 heirloom at 85 and the upgrade one at 120.
GAME BREAKONG DLC glitch. CANNOT leave the DLC. Teleported me to a dark area above the DLC where I fall through the ground and end up dying. Can see the ENTIRE DLC as well while falling from a birds eye view
***** you Deck13 and City Interactive. People paid you for this!
***** you Deck13 and CI
Fix your game, I actualy usted the Run of adyr on my weapon And I got the "lead the humans yo Víctory" trophy
The lock-on mechanic broke during the third boss fight, Worshiper I think his name is. Made it so I couldn’t lock on to him or the blue spawn things. Deleted the game from my Xbox consequently. This game is ****ing broken.

Sidney_Losstarot

Souls: 20,239.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 2144
So, i started this game a couple of days ago and i've already encounter an annoying bug, the "sound/voice bug" Basically i cannot hear any conversation or any sound during a cutscene with NPC or even during a fight with a Boss Is there a way to reverse this annoying bug ? The first two hours of the game where perfect, no bugs....