The place to discuss Dark Souls II

DUB298

Souls: 75.00
I've tried with summons (npc), I've tried without summons, I've changed my load out, hell I've changed my build, but I still can't for the life of me kill Sir Alonne 😭. I've beaten ds1 and ds3. I beat them in less than 100 hrs on my first try. I've been playing ds2 for almost 350 hrs and I've spent almost 40hrs trying to kill Alonne or soul farming to get over level. At this point I'm not sure what to do.

ElvesRule

Lifetime Subscriber
Souls: 7,535.00
My favorite fight. I love being in that beautiful room. What platform? Your SM level? If we’re compatible, I’ll put my sign down and help you tomorrow night, if we can coordinate times.

Otherwise, it’s a matter of recognizing his limited # of moves, the timing and distance of those moves and your requisite reactions. Know when to heal and when not to. Use a faster weapon, not something too big and slow. I love using my Raw Moonlight Greatsword. My most beautiful weapon for the most beautiful fight.

Have you watched at least 3 YT videos with the search term: Easy way to beat Alonne?

DUB298

I'm on PS4 and I'm sl lvl 210 XD. I've lowered my equip load, but I haven't tried a different weapon. I've been using the dragons tooth or the giant warriors club lol. My problem is timing the dodges or getting hit when he jumps back then at me again. I should be free most of the day tomorrow if you could help XD. I would more than appreciate it.

ElvesRule

Lifetime Subscriber
Souls: 7,535.00
Ok, I’m on Pacific time, so I can be on after about 4 pm. I’m on right now (nearly midnight) but nobody is summoning me and I tried to look you up on PSN but there’s no DUB298.

Hope you can summon my yellow sign tomorrow.

DUB298

Oh yeah lol sorry. I keep forgetting to check on here I'm Eastern Time zone. If you wanna add me so we can coordinate easier today my psn name is dub_298. I should be on around 8-10pm here. It's noon rn so I think it should be after 4 for you. Again than you so much