Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

My Data: Farming methods in Anor Londo --- My Relevant Stats: Sorcerer 60 INT, Court Staff, CCS, Both Dragoncrests, Magic Clutch, CGS +3, Mimic Head, Rusted Coin. Luck: 423 Description: You can one shot the knights atop the stairs if you have a +10 court sorcerer staff with 60 INT. Using hidden body wastes time, the halberd knight is the only one that could possibly kill you. Begin casting CSS before the knight notices you and before you can lock on. Walk into the lock-on range and you will hit first, there is a good amount of leeway. If the knight gets into position to lunge with its lighting attack then you are too late and need to dodge. The second knight is even easier so long as your cast when you can lock on you will kill it before it even gets close. Your rusted coin is good for two runs, pop it just before you get halfway up the stairs. Other than that its just time. So in conclusion you can speed up your run if you don't use Hidden Body, and with 60 INT and a +10 Court Sorcerer's staff you don't need to Steady Chant (Assuming you have the three rings I mentioned). ---------- My Data: Speculation abounds about how the RNG in the game works. This wiki mentions quitting the game and relaunching as well as people believeing that they get their drops in small groups. Well here's my data. I gained something like 1.6 million souls (Which I just lost because I teleported back to Firelink Shirne and left my game thinking I was safe, forgetting that I was wearing the Symbol of Avarice) Just farming Normally I got a drop after: 5 - 20 - 16 - 25 - 4 - 1 - 4 - 8 - 36 - 41 - 14 Then I switched to another method, after each drop I would go for 2 more rounds to see if they dropped in clusters. In between each trial I closed and opened the game.: 4 - 2 - 9 - 7 - 20 In none of these trials did I get another one to drop after getting one. Then I switched to just closing and reopening the game: 3 - 3 - 4 - 9 - 7 - 20 -9 - 4 - 8 - 5 -13 So maybe its just my small sample size but it did really seem for me that closing and reopening the game helped. Anyway I'm going to go shoot myself in the foot for losing all those souls. -Aseptimir
Thanks for all the data man. Your souls will be avenged.

dalm

Souls: 50.00
ahahahah I lost 450k souls the same way yesterday. damn you avarice!!
with item discovery 425 I collectd 30 this shet after defeat 606 silver knights
Actually the droprate is much lower than stated, I've killed well over 200 knights without a single Concord dropping. The "real" droprate is actually 1 in 300.
Let me add this here to the comment section, so some of you dumb-witted morons get it right. YOUR EXPERIENCE with farming these covenant items DOES NOT determine what the drop rate is and isn't. Some get this at 100 Silver Knight kills, some get it at 1000 Silver Knight kills. It's all RNG and you better be worshipping Item Discovery trait. For me? I have done rough 200 runs through this (So ~400 Silver Knights killed) and I got 25 of these. Few came from invasions but I'd say about 20 or them I got as drops. If your luck sucks, you have to just suck it up and keep grinding.
about 20 of them*

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 115.00
Wiki Edits: 13
While I can agree that the complaining regaurding Cov loot and misinformation was old long ago. You popping off to complain about what exactly? How your runs went and someone elses might? The same thing, saying RNG doesn't mean you will wildly have a different run with similar Discovery

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 115.00
Wiki Edits: 13
Edit; Something actually useful would've been to explain how loot Tables and % chance works? It's relation to Item discovery? Saying it's RNG doesn't actually mean anything

dalm

spoken like a true souls man, anon.
Well, I'm not proud of the amount of time I spent getting these, but I finally got 30 with only 357 luck. I will say that, out of boredom and frustration with no-drops, I would go down and massacre the six silver knights with bows, and usually get at least one Proof. Restarting the game periodically definitely seemed to help as well. I also used a rusted coin after each rest, instead of one every two runs. Anor Londo looks majestic from afar, but up close it's a dreary, desolate gray moonscape.
I've been needing only 4 of them for more than a month... I got bored with the game as I'm on ng5 or so, and the only thing left is those stupid *** ears. I stopped farming them for 4 hours at a pop because I simply got so bored that I would rather pull my eyeballs out with a spoon than stare at the stupid *** same thing; so I simply started trying for an hour everyday. I havent seen one drop in more than 4 weeks, doing an hour daily. I gave up wearing blue sentinal covenant because I never got pulled in anywhere, and if maybe I did, it would be some stupid *** fight club or something. Oh, btw, I've been using coins and keeping 536 item discovery the whole time. Honestly, I think the designer hates gamers and these games are his way to get back at gamers and treat them like crap by slowly torturing them to death.
Luck at 99 (418) with rusted coin, gold ring +3, and the tongue head and get one concord for every 50 kills of these Knight, and one summon a hr. This is bad.
Every ng I would get a couple of concords and give them to the covenant leader and then start a new game and now I regret that so much and now I suffer everyday

dalm

Everything carries over. I also had given 5 sunlight medals on my first ng+, then only had to turn in 25.
If you have a friend you can get them to start a fight club with the way of the blue equipped, then as long as you do well you'll have a steady stream of spirits to vanquish. On another note, for anyone without any friends, I would be happy to help accomplish this for any sl 120ish people on PS4 as long as you'll do the same for me, seeing as how I too have no friends.
Hi. Could you help me then ill help you too? my psn is chadstick
Where have you been all my life? My psn is oreohummus and I'm always down to co-op for farming
Hi, do you still wanna help another lonely dude farm concords? I could use the assistance
Got the darkmoon blade in 3 hours 22 minutes by starting from 0 proof to 30.