Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Definite drop from lothric priest! I have killed over 50 blue angelic knights, but no luck. 5 lothric castle bonfire runs and sweet success!
you have to kill the golden ones for the drop
Blessed weapon effect against skeletons reanimators didn't work for me when I was called for coop in the catacombs. tested the same weapon solo and there it worked without problems. Skeletons didnt stand up a 2nd time. testing area were the shortel skeletons in the second boulder area and the skeleton horde at the fire demon.

Vapeila

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 105.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 11
Rapport Winged Knights & backstab them with farming equipment.
I’ve got tons of that*****.
blessed weaposn do more damage to abyssal enemies
complete lies. don't believe stuff you see in comments
It also stacks i.e. if you have a two blessed weapon's and/or the blessed shield equipped ... healing is significantly faster.
Blessed LKGS + Blessed Caestus = funi boi
blessed dragonslayer's axe on the right hand, blessed caestus on the left hand, sun princess ring, havel's ring, both floyd rings and full havel set reqs 42 vit.

iota-09

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 90.00
so, never having used blessed weapons fo rdamage, if i got this right, blessed gems are the best when using weapons that do elemental(only lightning?) damage by base and/or when one has a *****ton of faith levels but not much on STR,DEX or luck but still wants pure phisical damage?

i mean... if that's case, cool, it's not useless, still more useful in a good many cases than the simple gem, but that's still some quite specific utility.
I created a luck/faith build that mainly uses the anri str sword for damage. Since it can be buffed you stack its innate regen properties with blessed weapon and on the left hand the etherial oak shield, the sun princess ring and if time allows bountiful light (thats 5 regens stacked up). My second left hand shield is the small leather shield which I figure has the superior parry, low requirements and can be acquired as soon as the first bonfire on the undead settlement. THAT is the only item I bless which makes it easier to get a superior regen build without tons of farming.

I havent lost a single match as a spear of the church with this character ;)

Vapeila

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 105.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 11
I hope you don’t use that build at a 1v1 especially if it’s pvp-noob. That would be pretty sad.
throw in soothing sunlight for a few extra giggles when you've killed all three phantoms and the host has no estus left. Back up into a corner and poisecast it, then watch them, as they stare in disbeleif.
Your build is susceptible to burst damage and being spell-combo'd to death. Hard knock-down build can also give you trouble.
The only primary weapon I can see benefit from this is Lothric Knight Greatsword since it has lightning damage that would scale with this gem, and can still be infused.

Is there anything else I'm missing, does it affect lightning buffs too?
Yup. I use that sword on my dex/faith build and it scales nicely. Unfortunately though, it can't be buffed.
The Drakeblood GS also benefits, and that has a lower strength requirement and weighs much less (10.6 units less and is the lightest Greatsword), so if you want to be able to one-hand your weapon or just want a lighter weapon the Drakeblood is a good alternative, though you do have to deal with a Greatsword that's about as long as a Strait Sword and has about 56/15/29 split in damage at 18 STR, 25 DEX and 60 FTH.

You'd expect the Dragonslayer's Axe to benefit as well but it actually doesn't, with the 18/25/60 you get an AR of 508 or 520 two-handed, when with a Lightning infusion you get an AR of 516 or 524 two-handed. My guess is because when not infused it has a 50/50 split with it's base physical/lightning damage (both deal a base 210 damage).
What I do is I have a +10 dagger with blessed, and during pvp when there isn't much fighting going on I pull it out and get some free passive regen along with my sun princess ring and sometimes EO shield
Well, if you're running a faith build (don't, by the way, casters are friggin' useless in DS3), some weapons can get S scaling in faith. Including the basic longsword. With that, you can have decent damage and utterly insignificant HP regen. Then again some weapons get S scaling with lightning, including the basic shortsword, and that allows you to actually get good, if not great, damage and only sacrifices regeneration that doesn't matter in the first place.

Jouskie

Souls: 175.00
Wiki Edits: 21
The blessed infusion effectively reduces or negates chip elemental damage received through your shield, while it also maintains a decent amount of damage on your weapon if you have high faith. Blessed and Simple shields can also be buffed by Magic Shield and Great Magic shield. Essentially it upgrades your damage slightly, and gives you slight eternal HP regen. Good for tank builds that benefit considerably even from small regen. Don't listen to the casuls who are afraid of trying anything fun. It's dark souls, we're here for the challenge not the meta.
"casters are freaking useless by the way." You've revoked your relevance in any discussion about DS3 with that statement alone, but then you go on to say that blessed infusion regen is useless? This is what drinking too much meta does to you, kids.

estian

Souls: 50.00
Finally, got one Blessed Gem. This is after I killed the Winged Knight at High Wall of Lothric fountain about 30-40 times. I wore the Symbol of Avarice.