Comments made to our ESO Wiki

Ok the Undead Confederate passive is way op. This is warden all over again. Wait until everyone buys it and then send in the nerfs
Really disappointed that this isn't a true pet class. Necro screams for being a pet class.
With Sorcerer and Warden both having access to pets in different ways, necro would kinda be boring as another pet class

Maxinimum17

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 70.00
We already have a base game and DLC pet class. This, like DK, seems to just be a “summon annoying props that do different stuff for a short time but look cool”
what set is the pic wearing?
Scalecaller style

Unixept

Souls: 80.00
Wiki Edits: 6
Hello, I was wondering if the Necromancer could spam Skeletal Mage and have multiple of them, or if only one can be summoned at the same time? I don't know where to find this info. Thanks.
You can't have multiple Skeletal Mages out.
Im kinda disappointed because the whole purpose of necromancy is to have the dead fight for you. And you kinda get that feel but at the same time you don't. I have played a lot of mmo's and most necros have pets that stay alive for at least 1 min or until they are killed but that doesn't happen here. Not only that but able to have multiple pets and in this one you only get 1 real pet and its for 15 seconds and only attacks ever 2 or 3 seconds. In all I think focusing on a pet build would do this necromancer some justice.