Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

Is it possible to kil them both in same time? I mean with single hit of some big weapon, when they are both injured?
as soon as one hits zero it sets up for the super boss fight no skipping out on part two of this fight man
i tested it its soon as you kill, the other one becomes immune to damage
What if you use weapons with AoE damage, such as firebombs, pyromancy fireballs etc?
lol why, solair helps all these people, but all he does for me is buff the boss and die while im bodying smough
I need help
Still need help? If so, what console?
Smough is actually a woman.
What makes you say that?
Huge Boobs!!!!!!!!
Those are clearly man-boobs
he is the manliest man with man boobs
PS4 Remastered I’ll help anyone who needs it.
psn is creamercup add me sometime
You forgot the bug where super ornstein becomes 100% immune to spells whenever he so much as takes a step. He needs to be standing 100% still and immobile, or all my spells from soul spear to homing soul mass will pass straight through him, dealing no damage.
So this just happened, I joined as a phantom to farm for medals and we got to the main hall before the boss fog and were fighting the giants (host wanted them dead for some reason) and randomly the animation for Ornstein dying and Smough going super mode popped up. We went in and only had to fight Smough. Anybody else encounter this?

chumbuckettrash

Souls: 50.00
thats quite strange..... did you get souls for it?
Ornstein was practicing his jump from the ledge, tripped, fell face first and snapped his neck.
im souls level 94(health dexterity strengh and smarts) using full silver knight set(i also own giant set and havel's set ive seen people using these on this fight) giants halberd,greatsword of artorias(i also use dragon tooth and +10 zweihander)(and i own quelags furysword) grass crest shield and standard talisman(i ocasonaly swich to greatshields) i use lighting spear and replinishment miracles i have a lots of spells(tin banishment catalyst) and some pyromancys(i dont own iron flesh the buddy im supose to by it off went hollow :( 15 estus flasks+3 the most ive managed to get to solo is super smough,i tryed a few times with solare but he is allways late to enter the fog gate because he keeps fighting the royal sentinels(quite well id say) i usualy survive the longest if they are separeted but if i try to concetrate on one the other one just screws me over if i would manadge to get solare to fight the other one(in my case ornstein) would i be able to beat these two oh and for some reason my online play has been disabled(im on PC) so i cant summon thanks in advance
Holy crap i wrote an essay xD
Use the pillars to stop Smough. He uses his running hammer move to catch up to you most of the time and when he runs into a pillar, in about 1-2 seconds he swings his hammer up. That’s the only mover where he can’t maneuver around the pillars broken or not. Use this time to hit Ornstein. I recommend u do this fight solo since after a while you can bait orsteins and Smough’s moves, and manipulate them throughout the battle. The phantoms make this nearly impossible. Best of luck to you my friend.
Ornstien seems to have much more physical defense then smough.... i deal less damage with my +10 claymore to Ornstien then smough. Super Ornstien has way to much defense
realistically his armor would be more effective than smough's fat armor
Did any one else watch the 100% guide by cowboy