Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

Androski

Souls: 50.00
I feel people misunderstand the move where he puts away his sword. I might misunderstand it too, but this is the way I think it works. If you're right in front of him when he sheaths his sword, he'll always go into a slash and then a sweep, both of which can be countered easily if you know the timing. If you're farther away and he charges for a bit, then you need to run further, since then he'll go into the dash swing. The difference between these attacks just depends on your proximity to him.
The fact that Sekiro actually smiled a little after killing Emma really set up the mood doesn't it?
ShadowFall works wonders
It’s crazy that FromSoftware was able to make 2 completely different fights with the Sam character. Also Shura ending best ending RIP Owl though.
Thanks for the Owl spoiler dipsh*t.
I feel like Emma's fight was deliberately designed to throw you into the short-term habit of being extremely aggressive and applying pressure, which is exactly the kind of thing that will get you killed very quickly with Isshin.

Maxinimum17

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 70.00
Nah, applying pressure works on Isshin too, the only difference is when to apply it. Emma can be applied with pressure after deflecting her, while Isshin can only have true pressure applied when he is using a perilous move or the Ichimonji

vannhausen

Souls: 65.00
Wiki Edits: 3
I'm under the impression that the old Isshin Ashina could easily beat the shoot out of Genichiro if only he wanted to... He just doesn't, for some unknown reason. Genichiro is not that hard to beat. And Isshin (as The Tengu) has killed so many Interior Ministry Ninjas like it's nothing.

Maxinimum17

Addicted
First Warden

No matter how extremely wrong he has acted, Grandfather can’t bring himself to kill grandson. Mostly because, despite how far gone he is into heresy, he isn’t on the path of Shura as Sekiro May Be

Maxinimum17

Addicted
First Warden

This is the proper first ending of a save tbh, it makes the subsequent playthrough seem like Sekiro was dreaming it all while dead and now he’s trying to avoid the Shura Path at any cost

Maxinimum17

Addicted
First Warden

EZ Mortal Draw Cheese, it cancels ALL of his big attacks, just don’t get greedy

Maxinimum17

Addicted
First Warden

Even the weak version penetrates his guard and with how reserved he is, you can sometimes hit him twice while his guard is down or with two whole chains after one of his big combos