Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

I have found Workshop Haze Extractor in this dungeon. Layer 2
Content of a treasure room behind hidden wall in Layer 3: Sage's Wrist x2, QS Bullets x4, Ritual Blood (4)
Layer 3 didn't have Rom, only Keeper of the Old Lords and the room to layer 4 won't appear
layer 4 won't appear. Come on i need finish those chalice.
I have finished this freaking dungeon 9 fckin times, but no Defiled Chalice so far! Just wtf? Anyone know whats happening? I have Cursed and Defiled Root Chalice and Sinister Lower Pthumeru Root Chalice... I think my account is bugged or somethg,

Sidney_Losstarot

Souls: 20,239.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 2144
If you have the Cursed and Defiled Root Chalice it means that you have already completed the Defiled Chalice (which is called Cursed and Defiled)
Do I have to do this whole damn dungeon again because layer 4 won’t appear??? I didn’t even know there was a 4th one until I started looking for more ritual blood.
What weapons are there for the lost/uncanny versions in layer 4 because it has nothing for me.
You'll find lost and uncanny version of dlc weapons you already own.
Is anyone able to lend a hand for Rom on layer 3? I can summon Prospector Olek, but he focuses ads instead of Rom.
I actually JUST found someone! Thanks anyway!
Know this is a dead thread but i figure i might as well input, the safest way to deal with Rom is to always slowly kill the adds first while keeping an eye on your surroundings. It's slow as hell and annoying but it's the easiest way to deal with Rom, otherwise you risk getting one shot.
None of the image links work. They should be updated or removed.
Sure would be nice to have actual directions to these illusory walls that weren't so **** vague and images that weren't busted. But hey, the half-assed, sloppy, lazy writing and complete lack of any fact checking on this wiki is just par for the **** course around here.
Gtfo. They don't need it. It's a dungeon, go explore scrub