Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

there was a 4th monkey?
how did you beat it without knowing that haha? or do you mean the proverb?
I too, killed the 4th monkey by accident just trying to kill the phantoms

cruzadel

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,080.00
Wiki Edits: 7
i also didn't know about the 4th monkey. I guess I also killed it accidentally.
I don't ever want to hear anyone talk about Micolash ever again.
I love this comment it's so true
this is 100 times better than Micolash tho
A Call Beyond... that is all
Nah, I like this concept, but Micolash was that moment you actually became a hunter pursuing your prey. Even though Micolash was just baiting you the whole time…
So it's only accessible after Genichiro, interesting. Even though you can access the whole temple in Senpou without killing Genichiro.
Doing so allows you to get the infected texts sooner rather than later in the game
I noticed that if you use malcontent the invisible ape get stunned and visible.
Game appears to have bugged out for me. Despite immediately killing the white monkey, the game is still spawning terror inducing phantom monkeys, and the bell has zero damn effect on the hear no evil monkey. Great job FromSoft. Test your goddamn game next time.
The white invisible monkey has no effect on the spawning terror monkeys, idk why the wiki says that it spawns them or who got that idea
*correction, it does, but only when it dies, which is the same things that happens when any of the other monkeys dying spawns one more of the illusory monkeys
The hearing monkey has to be on the platform visable above the bell for it to be stunned by the bell
Anyone else notice that the "seeing monkey" which we are told has excellent eye sight..... has to wear glasses xD
That is precisely why it has excellent eyesight ;)
Yeah, and Speak No Evil has to wear a bell, and Hear No Evil has a cowl that catches sound.
Yea i just kept chasing yhem until i cought them. I found the invisible one because i noticed i seemed to be running into an invisible wall. So i attacked thinking its ptobably yhe same logic as dark souls and sure enough i killed a monkey and didnt even know.
so basically...im monky
puzzle monkey boss oooh i see
It would've been a cooler puzzle boss if the game didn't let you so easily brute force it, unfortunate.
Yes, I was very dissapointed with this part of the game. After exploring a bit and finding the rooms, I was excited for a cool puzzle type section... and I think I managed to accidently lure one of the monkeys where they were supposed to be while very easily brute forcing it instead.
Still harder than Pinwheel.