Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

Damn this game is so short. The time spent is merely from dying while learning to play...the replay value is barely at all if really any I don't feel the usual want to like with the other games they've done. Hell, I played each of the other ones for literally a year after release and this game is like "yup back in the stack with the other games i've played" *sigh where's BB2*
The replay value is there for the second playthrough for the non trophy hunters. You can do NG+ and see if you have really mastered combat and the enemies by beating it quickly. Other than that, the replay value lies in the 4 ending imo. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gefarate

Souls: 390.00
Wiki Edits: 67
Ashina Castle and Depths have a way too similar color in the flowchart, Imo.
The icons for bosses/minibosses on the flowchart are almost impossible to see...
I think Sunken Valley is the canonical progression route after Ashina Castle, not Senpou Temple.
***** trying to fight that damn monkey without as many beads and memories as possible though
So after the Ashina Castle where I should go: Forra or Senpou Temple?
You mean “forest” or Senpou? Cuz I’d say Senpou is probably best
holy***** this walkthrough is very poorly made? half the***** says make your way through x area and defeat x mini boss without mentioning where or how to get there.
It’s not the walkthrough, it’s the progress route, the walkthrough is on a different page.
If you want your hand held go somewhere else. I like a progress route for a game like this so I can have some semblance of a guide while still having the freedom to figure out the game myself...
This walkthrough is perfect. Just tell me what are the main things that I need to do in an area, and then I'll figure the rest out. Reading out a whole guide is boring and tedious, and it ruins the pacing of the game.
learn to use the website. GIT GUD.
Eat a******.
Its a guide not a walk-through if you want your hand held go watch a lets play on youtube.
You are *****ing moron, nobody fights Lady butterfly 2nd. Because of your***** route I thought this game is absurdly and unfairly brutal. Every *****ing all beads and memories runner fights her around 2/3 in.
My fist time through the game without using guides or anything she was the first boss I encountered, and eventually the second boss I defeated. She's entirely beatable early on, just takes some practice.
I killed Lady Butterfly second, on the first attempt, and I'm not that great pal. It literally tells you to dodge counter to beat her. Genichiro's going to ***** you up if you thought she was hard
I beat Lady Butterfly after Oniwa. I’m new to Fromgames. I couldn’t get past the *****ing blazing bull. So I killed Lady Butterly and got strong enough to get past the Blaxing Bull. I can’t say she wasn’t that hard, but I made it through her phase 1 in one try and it just took getting through phase 2.
That’s how I played it. Lady Butterfly second. It was a great learning experience.
Whai if i pick up white lotus before talking to emma for dialog ? is there a way to talk to her ? or i has to defeat owl first ?