Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

Heh, I just remembered the description for Pacifying Agent. “Cover your rear.” When I first read that, I thought it was a weird joke for even a FromSoft game, but now I see they weren’t kidding.
Have you ever noticed how there are a ton of Headless at the bottom of Mibu Village’s lake? They’re all buried “head-first” at the bottom with their legs pointed upward. I wonder if that has to do with the executed vassals mentioned on the monument in the abandoned dungeon?
If you time his hits with the Phoenix's Lilac Umbrella, his posture meter will skyrocket for an easy deathblow. This strategy will save you a lot of divine confetti and pacifying agents. Does not apply to the underwater ones, of course.
All five of them drop coin purses on subsequent playthroughs.

cruzadel

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,080.00
Wiki Edits: 7
Anyone else having problems using umbrella with headless in sunken valley? It keeps getting deactivated while moving around holding R2. Sometimes, while moving around, Sekiro jumps without me pressing jump so umbrella deactivates. Many times it deactivates as headless attacks, killing me.

cruzadel

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,080.00
Wiki Edits: 7
sorry, not sunken valley but hidden forest.
Most likely something wrong with your controller/keyboard

Orkwurm

Souls: 405.00
Wiki Edits: 68
Added some high-res pictures :) hope you like them. looking forward to add high-res images to all bosses. but this will take some time
I actually only killed one of the headless yet, which is the "first" one at the Ashina Outskirts but I didnt get Ako's spiritfall, I did get Yashariku's spiritfall, but I also didnt go to the Fountainhead Palace yet, maybe this page needs a redo?
this page is correct. dont know what happened in your game but you should have gotten akon and not yashariku. maybe a bug? are you sure1 you didn't mix them up? since they are both red
Most likely that red one shown in the video is that better red sugar candy forgot what it’s called the one that has a redder tone
I am here only to see what they named the move where headless literally digs Sekiro's***** out, shame they didn't put up move description. I'd call it Asspull
It is actually described in the headless lore part and is quite interesting.
can someone give one good reason why this does damage even through successful _deflections_ =_= its hitboxes are bullsh*t enough without it, alright
Any attack that does special kind of damage other than "physical" (that is terror, fire, lightning, perhaps poison too) does dmg even when deflected. The only way to prevent it is by either dodging, using umbrella (only fire and terror) or using divine confetti (only terror).
Gachiin headless (Mist Forrest in Ashina Depths) occasionally does big leap attack which results in full body slam. obviously as a distant attack. if his conjured mist is still on it's undodgeable, so probably blockable and deflectable. only saw it once though. it's possible to jump over his teleport 360 swipe, but VERY precisely. and sometimes his hitboxes are just off anyway (on wrists, on elbows, on belly, even if sword itself isn't there yet). Mist Raven does rather good job as well, but does not always provide clear warp behind him because he's kind of twitching all the time so warp-forward isn't exactly "straight forward", which gives behind-ISH effect. still good to do some beat up.