Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

This set totally looks like Dr. Tobias capwell's black jousting armor
It's a shame the arms are so screwed up on the model. There's these huge gaps in between your arms and the torso, it looks awful. They should've fixed it.
My favourite armor!
Incredibly well-rounded defense + moderate weight + hella good fashun souls = best armor. Just 24 VIT + Havel's ring lets you wear the whole set, carry a claymore and medium shield, and wear 3 units of rings while staying under 70%.
Just to clarify, you carry a claymore because there's waaay too much split damage on the drakeblood greatsword. It is good at murdering the twin princes, though.
I was sold at over 30 poise, and a matching set to boot.
I just found this armor by accident without knowing about it beforehand. That's why I came to this page, to find out what triggered it. I've played about 1,000 hours of DS3. I didn't think there was anything I didn't know about at this point. I found it by doing Arch Drag Peak on NG+ before I went to Dark FLS. This armor is so sick!
"This armor seems to be used in Dark Souls 2 DLC Crown of the Sunken King by Black Drakeblood Knights, led by Sir Yorgh." What the ***** do you mean "seems to be". That's where it came from. It's not like it was created in Dark Souls 3 and then they retroactively added it to Dark Souls 2's Sunken King DLC. What idiot writes this crap?