Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

*Aldrich Fires Arrows* JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE!
I couldn't kill this guy after about 5 tries, but a simple fire infusion did the trick and I managed to kill him in about 5 of his teleports. The satisfaction was real!
man... ***** this literal piece of***** on a string of a boss.. Enjoy fighting this one with your mage, my good ashen memestars, I know I am right now..
my strat, infused any sword with fire gem, get it to at least level 6 or 7. cheers.
Always feels like a *****ing EA lootbox based bull*****at low SL. Are you going to be lucky enough this time? Will it teleport and spam arrows ELEVEN *****ING TIMES IN A ROW ? WHO KNOWS!
Best way to kill Aldrich is to go kill Yorm first and come back when you're stronger with better loot
Some editors must be drunk. The Aldrich arena looks similar to the Midir one? How can you compare the cathedral halls to that dark cave? Like, what the hell man.
I finally beat this c*cks*cker! Took me about 20 tries no lie. I found Sulyvahn a cakewalk but even with vow of silence this guy was kicking my *** all over the place. Every time I tried to cast it he stunned with those homing middles f*cked my face with souls spears. If I got close he'd scythe*swipe my *** twice and that'd be me done. Finally equipped the sage ring so I could cast faster and equipped the miracle boosting ring so I could cast from further out. Killed his *** with a lothric fire sword but still had to me on my A game. Phew. Glad that's over.
20 isnt that much though
Well it was 20 very aggravating tries let me tell you that. M*therf*cker almost had me tearing my hair out. Afterwards I beat him again easily as a phantom for anri. Didn't even need vow of silence.
Aldrich was eating out Gwyndolins donut all that time and you can do nothing about it.
Both in Anri's summon and in the actual boss fight I wiped the floor with him by simply spamming Great Chaos Fireball (30/30). First try on both. I know he can be hard as hell for melees, but for a pyro it's just target practice.

Exsecror

Souls: 50.00
I just beat this boss on SL 25. Whenever i tried to sprint away from the Homing soul arrow spell they chought up with me super fast but when i slow rolled they started to crawl. Seems they adjust their speed depending on your distance from it or something. And to no get to far away to trigger the soul spear i always started going away from Aldrih then uturn towards him. Worked like a charm when i go the timing right. Chaos Bed Vestige works real great for dmg even on 20/19 int/faith. Something like 6-8 Casts with FireClutch, Great Swamp, Witch Ring and 1 Atunement ring

Exsecror

Souls: 50.00
Edit: on a +2 Pyromancy Flame