Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

We need a dialogue section on these character pages for easy way to refer to things they've said
Owl. Always playing dirty. Poison, smoke bombs, surprise attacks against Emma, but quite fitting of a Shinobi. After all, shinobi disregard honor or fairplay in favor of achieving their goals or obeying their masters. I would have chosen to obey the iron code and betray Kuro if it weren't for the fact that I would have to kill Emma. Which I would never bring myself to do. I shall never betray Emma waifu.
Wow, this got so many dislikes. I agree with u tho
I would also obey the Iron Code. As according to Sekiro's raising Owl's word is absolute and Kuro's word is SECOND close. But siding with Owl still gets him killed and you get a*****ty ending so and skip so much content so to hell with Iron Code...
this mother*****er is an absolute tanklord in NG+ without Kuro's charm

xenobane

Souls: 570.00
Wiki Edits: 104
I am like a paper doll to him, 2 hits ko, and taking a quarter of life if not deflected properly.
in second phase i just focus on his vitality and make sure to use shuriken
He doesn't seem to be able to mikiri Shadowrush. I don't know how useful it is though.
He definitely can't counter it, I found it to be super effective against him

--Cree--

Souls: 50.00
A good tactic is using Phoenix's lilac umbrella if you have it whenever he does the double shuriken throw and follows up with the leap attack, though to do this as efficiently as possible you should have Living force

--Cree--

Souls: 50.00
(felt like I should add this) When he does the double shuriken, you activate the umbrella and wait until he's finished the leap attack, when that's done you attack, this does a pretty good amount of vitality and posture damage to him, however doing this when you're close to breaking your own posture is not a good idea.
Yeah - this***** worked really *****ing well. Good call.
So what i was doing: wait for him to do double shuriken throw, then when he frontflip attack you run towards him, block his attack and double ichimonji him. Works in both phases.
Is there a fourth rule that can be heard? one can potentially ressurect 4 times - twice normally for two healthbars + 2 uses of jizo statues (normal red one and the special named variant from the purple samurai/shamisen ghost questline)
no. If you die once more, he just says nothing
Just circle strafe his ***, a lot of his moves can easily be punished. The 2 shuriken overhead slash, cloud bomb, a slash dash from right to left, 1 shuriken and sweep slash, the combo one in the wiki. He has a lot of posture stability, so while it's doable to clash swords to keep his posture up, it'll take just as long to just deal damage. Enjoyable fight though.
Has a special posture reduction move in phase 2... Looks the same as what some of the samurai mini bosses can do. Not sure if the wiki mentions it, but make sure to keep him under pressur. Can be interrupted with a single R1.
Shurikens all the way for this fight,help to keep him pressured at any distance with chasing slice.