Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

Hey From Software..why on your next game you insert a chess match in a NPC quest, setted on hard mode with a good chess software, to unlock and learn something about magic However sekiro is damn good, have fun

xenobane

Souls: 470.00
Wiki Edits: 84
Is in Kuon after you complete the game (and obtained the necessary item), and is a pretty good one.
Lots of comments around the media about lowering the difficulty or even include difficulty levels... From Software! you know your fans; DO NOT DO THAT! I love the feeling I get of boiling blood and calm face I get on new bosses. :)
They already know, some people been complaining since Demon Souls. From Software ignores them and every game they launched has been a hit ever since.
Not ideal, but still very interesting and challenging journey! Going to try out Bloodborne
rng
info shortlist: add h t t p s : / / docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uB2EdDjO2csl4IoXhuj7sYY_86uecmM1bh7zSBSvD-c/edit?usp=sharing
will sekiro 2:epic fight
this game is awesome and this site is awesome. thanks for having all this information!

Fahrenheit

Souls: 50.00
Awesome wiki - used it for Dark Souls 3 and Sekiro. Saved my *** a bunch of times, helps with lore too. Bought a 6 month membership as a thanks!
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 380,393.49
Bank: 9,052.71
Wiki Edits: 32336
Thank you for supporting the site <3
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
To get through phase 1 fast attack from hidden forest side, use akos sugar and divine confetti jump down and attack and then mash floating passage, it wrecks his health and hes slow to react at the start of the fight
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 380,393.49
Bank: 9,052.71
Wiki Edits: 32336
Patch 1.03 going live April 23rd: https://sekiroshadowsdietwice.wiki.fextralife.com/Patch+Notes
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon