Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

i see its a quick use item, but is it reusable or dos it diapear after use
Per Notes & Tips: "Ako's Spiritfall, as well as all Headless Spiritfall items, have unlimited usage (aside from the 3 spirit emblem cost)" I haven't try it myself but I believe it won't disappear.

Sayuri

Souls: 50.00
Yes, its unlimited
I have tried it, it does not disappear after use.

Secthelock

Casual
Convict

Souls: 690.00
Wiki Edits: 127
reusable forever
How significant is the damage boost and how long does it last?

Wargird

12.5%
You have unlimited uses with this.
this item increases vital and posture, so how is it "works like ako's sugar"? ako sugar increases strenght dude

Wargird

The item does not increase vitality or posture, but rather the damage to them. In other words, it raises your attack damage. The wording is just wrong. A mistranslation.
It says vitality and posture "damage"
Why does it say "risk going mad unless something is offered in return"? What are the negative effects of this or is it the false translation that is mentioned here?
Possibly just a reference to how it requires Spirit Emblems to cast. Yashariku is the only one that applies any kind of negative effect (halving your health/posture while active).
It’s really annoying that it’s duration is much less than the candy version, you’re better off farming candies than wasting emblems for a short attack boost that’ll only let you get about 4 good hits in
I think this was a common complaint with the spiritfalls. Latest patch reduced their emblem cost and increased their durations to match the sugars.