Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

He's voiced by a woman named Amber Heard according to IMDB.
im assuming that's the english voice actor from the role, who is also johnny depps ex wife
thought the kid was a girl
honestly he seems like a trap and that one scene where you beat the butterfly lady and he comes back to save "such a loyal wolf" is great. I realized with my real eyes why the wolf protecs him
Begone PEDO
***** gun again*
The divine heir is most definitely a girl. For one, both of eng and *** voice actors are girls. Two, she told sekiro to close his eyes when she pierce the mortal blade on her chest. Three, the surviving child of rejuvenating waters is also a girl.
You need jesus.
The meaning of the name Kuro is Ninth Son.  It's a Male name. 1. Most young male characters are voiced by women. 2. You could view that in different ways, sekiro really wouldn't want to see his lord come to harm. 3. I don't see how that's relevant to anything.
I am also not sure, if they could let a child do the dub for scenes, which are not meant for the child to be seen.
Heck even Naruto that is 12, 15 and later 30+ years old voiced by woman.. EVEN BLOODY GOKU VOICED BY A WOMAN... So no, voice actors means nothimg, it is common for women to voice children, another examples - Bart Simpson, Timmy Turner
Game theory: you’re dumb as *****
The meaning of the name Kuro is Ninth Son.  It's a Male name. Women also a lot of young male characters. Off the top of my head, Goku, Trunks, Bart Simpson have all been voiced by women. Chill with the dopamine, this is really normal.
Also voice* sorry, messed up and didn't read before posting.

Marukyuu

Souls: 55.00
What's his Japanese title again? (honestly it'd be nice if all the characters Japanese titles are also displayed here)

Orni

Souls: 170.00
Wiki Edits: 24
i'm trying to go through as many of them as i can but goddamn there's a lot

Marukyuu

Souls: 55.00
What's his Japanese title again?
They call him 御子 (Miko). It mean's "god's son" or "child of the emperor" according to jisho dictionary. So it fits the "Divine Heir" english translation.
If you eavesdrop on Kuro while he is in the library, he talks to someone. Don't know if the lines are correct (have to translate from german) "We're almost there" - "yes" - "do what's necessary" - whom is he talking to? please feel free to enlighten me.
i think he is talking to himself, to deepen his resolve about Immortal Severence
That’s supposed to be him talking to Emma. Normally he says this in the main room where she’s standing.