Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

do sugars ect. stack? can i use different types of sugars at the same time or 2 of the same even
That's what I'm wondering also
Sugars do not stack - my best reasoning would be because they are listed as a "stance" in the item description. I've tested it, most recently sugar consumable will always replace previously used one.
Just to be clear, I tested as well & can confirm only ONE sugar can be applied at a time.
can sugars be purchased or farmed?
The Monks at Senpou Temple drop 1-3 Ako's Sugar when they do drop. I've noticed the unarmed monks drop Ako's while the Polearm Monks drop Ungo's Sugar.
they are sold by the peddler at the ashin outskirts stairway; you need to bring him a big guy to upgrade his shop

FluffleGump96

Souls: 55.00
As I have said before, The Monks at Senpou Temple tend to drop 1-3 Ako's Sugar when they do drop. I've noticed the unarmed monks drop Ako's while the Polearm Monks seem drop Ungo's Sugar. I will do more farming here to get specific amounts and try to keep my data to give percentages of drop chance/amount.
Omfg the amount of sugar I've wasted thinking they stack!! after sometime I looked at the bottom left corner under my health bar it only had one symbol ....I wanted to choke myself
I feel you I did the same and I did notice later on..
Why the ***** can't you buy this
if you do the peddler quest and bring kotaro to him he will start selling then as many times as you like
I thought the door behind the masked servant was breakable and my swipe killed him and *****ed the questline, rip vendor