Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 115.00
Wiki Edits: 13
After hearing like 2y of complaining how crazy this Boss was I expected way more. I think the problem is guys are trying to keep distance or behind him. You want underneath his head, no closer than mid-neck. With D.S G.A I was able to graze his neck under normal posture. You gotta get used to toggling Lock-on. No shame in using it as tons of enemies require it to block/move through hits properly but you gotta be able to freely switch. With 40 End, 1k HP, Black Iron G.S +6 I did this Solo in Medium armor weak to Slash.
everyone has there lucky moment. it happens doesn't mean he's not difficult. even when under his head though that is pretty good advice. he can still easily ***** you over.
yeah DSGA op for this fight, esp. with good greatshield + armour
Same. Not nearly as much trouble as Nameless King or Soul of Cinder.

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Edit; I did the DLC on another character that was a Caster. I can totally see how low HP and no Greatshield gets people 1 hit killed.

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Update; Took 2 tries before I grinded out 14 levels. Bringing Str up to 32 for Greatshield. That handled the chip damage + Strong M.S let me offset endurance. Took 4 tries total to kill Midir as int Caster.
Why would you even use a shield against a giant dragon?
NOTE: if you do the Spear of the Church fight first, you wont be able to summon other players for this boss fight.
Huh, wrong? I still can summon players for Midir, even after beating the Spear of the Church.

Silverscales_

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 63.00
Wiki Edits: 2
bad info, you stop being able to summon once you have defeated every boss in an area, including optional ones. can still get invaded in ariandel before having beaten the champion gravetender
Not the “hardest boss” in the Souls series by any chance but a fair fight. Then again in my opinion definitely one of the most fun boss fights of the entire series.
I've always thought that Midir was blind. Think about it, his eyes are always really squinty and his fire and laser attacks are just him flailing his head around trying to hit you. Most of his melee swipes and bites look like they're just being blindly thrown around. Maybe battling the dark affected his vision?

KitsuneTatsuki

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 145.00
Bank: 524.00
Wiki Edits: 39
I mean, the giant with the hawk ring was blind... so not impossible?
Casuleater Midir
Casuls downvoting omegalul
anyone wanna help me beat him?
someone please help me beat him. please tell me your steam.
if you kill him equipping the cavetous silver serpent ring(+3),shield of want and (immediately after his death)the symbol of avarice,the number of souls in NG is over 375'000
I believe in you skeleton