Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

can we tame other monster for our selves but not our familiar

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,206.50
Wiki Edits: 277
You mean like a pet? You can catch small animals like birds or geckos with your net and keep them in your house.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
Y'all guys need to understand they arent machine that***** information from nowhere they need to gather it, no need to hate because its incomplete if you're so mad about it complete it yourself and other player will be able to access that info
My character has had a blue glowing smoke around her left hand since the 3rd or 4th mission in the game, what is that? And is it important?
I forget the name of it, but if you got this DLC trinket equipped, it produces such an effect.
Fair Wind Charm. Check your equipment for the details. It's DOC for pre-orders
this wiki us very helpful
Im now hr 14 on the three elder dragon quest and still missing the charm introduction from research base is this a known bug or am i missing something here? Please help!

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,206.50
Wiki Edits: 277
You have to talk to the NPC there to get it. It's totally optional and REALLY easy to miss. She's on the level next to the handler.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
When you're in the research base, move so that you are facing the exit. Then turn right. If you walk forward, you will find a old lady Lynian. she will give you a charm of protection.

alexanderstkd

Souls: 50.00
Ignore the haters, wiki is coming along just fine. Planning to help update if I stumble across any missing/lacking information.
Does anyone know of a good high rank armor set that goes good with charge blades

virgingamer101

Souls: 55.00
Odogaron set?
Well I was looking on YouTube and they said that black Diablos helmet and gloves and the dober chest piece and the odogama boots was good
Bazel or Azure Rathalos will work very well (or Legiana if you are felling particularly spicy)
artillery charm for amp release dmg + dodogama boot for extra phial bottle

Uniphication

Souls: 205.00
Wiki Edits: 31
I'm doing some cleaning up & adding info to some of the weapon info pages and I found some weapons where the sharpness level is incorrect, is there a way to change the sharpness level in the page editor?
is the nergenite armor good?
Yea. it's one of the best.
is nergenite armor good?

bixian

Souls: 50.00
is a not bad armor. having a skill Agitator that can increase your att when monster roar.
almost as good as nirgineti