Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

dubstepexplosion72

Souls: 50.00
Who won? Where will it be announced?
Yep, no announcement of winner yet?
i don't understand where is the winner
:) sekiro shadows die twice like tenchu love game tenchu life
This site has helped me so often when it comes to From Software games, so I technically owe it to you guys to make an account. However, I merely want to point out that the links at the bottom of the page (Custom License, Wiki Home, Gaming Wikis, Chatrooms, Gaming Forum, Gaming News, Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, Copyright Policy, Advertise on Fextralife) don't mix well with the background image, contrast-wise. And I wouldn't want this to be the core reason I'm registering. :D
Tired of Ads? Get an Ad blocker, you *!
What is it that u guys hope to win? What are you talking about?
thank you to everyone who loves this game as much as I do and continue to put out good information.
THE GOD DAM ENEMIES NEED TO BE ABLE TO HIT EACH OTHER WITH THEIR OWN ATTACKS OTHER WISE THIS GAME WILL ALLWAYS HAVE A VERY UNBLANCED FIGHT MECHANICE
They can.
Git gud
It bothers me that when you mindcontrol someone he will damage you but enemies dont damage each other with their huge sweep attacks -.-
Puppeteered enemies still hitting you with their attacks is some straight BS.

Datatrop

Souls: 165.00
Those warning kanjis and sound must be disbled, both irritating.
the Sound yes, but the kanji absolutely not. otherwise you wouldn't have any clou about when to do the right move because the fighting gets so fast throughout the game. I couldnt differ between an slowed down attack of an enemy to break the rythm and one of those "unblockable" kanji attacks if it wouldnt be there.
Having the option to turn off the loud sound when you do a stealth deathblow would be nice. It's a bit immersion-breaking to be sneaking around trying to backstab people and having a gong announce it every time you do it.

xenobane

Souls: 530.00
Wiki Edits: 96
Regarding the 'About Sekiro' part: I never heard the busshi referred to the Wolf as Sekiro, the first time the Sekiro name was actually used was when the Wolf met the Ashina Tengu. The Tengu named the Wolf as Sekiro.
There are only two person that use the name "Sekiro" for you....wink wink