Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Nerf this.
"In this dream, he perceived the form of a young, pale girl in hiding." Could this be referencing Priscilla? Or is it referencing Yorksha? If the former, is that to say she wasn't real or was she his next victim?

ElCazador

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 545.00
Bank: 9,357.00
Wiki Edits: 703
My first theory is kind of straight forward. I believe it's referring to Yorshka, since she's Gwyndolin's sister, and also a young, pale girl in hiding. Aldritch also 'perceived the form of a young, pale girl in hiding while devouring Gwyndolin. Also I wouldn't refer to Priscilla as a 'young' girl since it's been ages since Dark Souls. My second theory, which destroys my first theory, is that it is indeed referring to Priscilla. The spell has the same name as Priscilla's Scythe, which has God killing powers. And Gwyndolin is the son of Gwyn, the First Lord of Cinder, and indeed he was a God. Or it could refer to both Priscilla and Yorshka at the same time. And that they are related. I also have a wild theory which I'd rather keep to myself.
What, still here?
Note that the giant gravestone right outside the Church of Yorshka is guarded by one of the crow guys from the Painted World. Possible connection between Yorshka and Priscilla, particularly since both have draconic features and are guarded/contained in Anor London by the only god left (Gwyndolin in both cases). If Aldrich can "animate" Gwyndolin while eating him, it's possible Aldrich was seeing Gwynny Boy's memories or thoughts of Yorshka.
How much Dex do you need to have the fastest cast speed?
at 50 dex does that mean this cast time will be 1.2 seconds? does anyone know how much dex you need with sage ring to get max cast speed?
The ring become useless at 50 dex, even the 2 others versions
Hard cap is at 45 not 50 if I'm not mistaken.

Renning_Of_Trist

Souls: 50.00
Really strong against ultra weapons when used with a sunlight talisman. You will heal with each trade and they will not stagger you if paired with unfaltored prayer. The attack is sluggish and doesn't have a lot or reach, but it packs a punch if you hit the mark.
sunless talisman* I know because I use it in pvp. Just take an ultra to the face, and you still win the trade.

Renning_Of_Trist

Souls: 50.00
Gotcha. Thank you for the correction.
You should actually use canvas Talisman or just the regular Talisman, better damage and they can tank ultras too. The Talisman is better than Canvas Talisman at 50+ fth.
I personally think they should have made this miracle more like the Farron Flash Sword but with lifedrain attacks. I think it would have been cool to pull out a phantom life draining spam weapon when in a mob situation and losing health.
I killed Aldrich because this miracle makes me think he ate my furry dragon tailed Waifu!
Not to progress?
Sorry I'm a bit confused about the numbers here. What if I have 45 faith and 10 intelligence, what would be the best talisman/chime for this miracle? Does make a huge difference for this miracle?
At the anon below: Dark miracles CAN scale with int as well as faith, but only if the catalyst allows dual scaling. For miracles these catalysts are Caitha's Chime and the Sunless Talisman. Int scaling is negligible though, it doesn't really matter. Use whatever catalyst has the highest spellbuff. At 45 fth it should be Canvas Talisman or the Talisman for poise casts, i believe Yorshka's chime for ranged.