Discuss the latest Dark Souls Title!

Compiux

Souls: 101.00
I gave the 10 "currencies" to the old wolf and it said my alliance has deepene, but when I talk to the wolf I can only give more grass or leave.

I may or may not use the sword, but I do certainly want to use Artorias' shield once I unlock it... But I don't know where to claim the covenant items :( and the wiki is not clear about it. It only says its unlocked after giving 10 grass "currencies"

Your help is much appreciated!

announakis

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: 24,159.50
Wiki Edits: 26
he gave it to you already if you gave him 10 wolf grass already.
check that it is not already in your inventory.

if not, I do not know.
my YouTube channel
I used to be an [eclectic gamer] like you, then I took a [dark souls] in the knee.

A hoonter must hoont!

Compiux

Souls: 101.00
Hello Announakis, I turned in 1 additional currency and the message appeared again saying that my allegiance has deepened. I figured that the message appears whenever you turn in what the wolf asks for. Since I turned in the currency at different moments probably I might have made a miscalculation and I don't have 10, maybe 8 or 9.

Its sad that the farming is so bad. I spent 1 hour with the covenant token on my covenant slot and while waited, I killed and killed and killed so many Grus that I got enough titanite to upgrade a sword fro 0 to +3 and zero grass things.. And never got summoned.

I do remember going through the same in DS1 so I guess nothing has changed. I only wish they had a better way to farm it because one day people will stop playing the game and trying to invade will be impossible (right now, it looks hard to invade) and having a drop rate of 0 per hour is not fun

Thanks for your answer sir!

penniwise

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 608.00
Farming swordgrass isn't as hard as some. I farmed them from the Abyss watchers bonfire although there might be a better spot, not sure. used symbol of Avarice, gold serpent ring, crystal sage rapier and gold\rusted coins

announakis

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: 24,159.50
Wiki Edits: 26
Compiux wrote:Its sad that the farming is so bad. I spent 1 hour with the covenant token on my covenant slot and while waited, I killed and killed and killed so many Grus that I got enough titanite to upgrade a sword fro 0 to +3 and zero grass things.. And never got summoned.

this is a PvP covenant reward...of course it is not meant to be easy to get by not PvPing!
it takes me on average 3 hours of PvP at low level (20-30 with +3-4 weapons) to get 30 rewards and having fun while doing it.

at meta level (120), the area is still incredibly active as well.

if you are anywhere between 40 and 100, then you will NEVER be summoned coz nobody is hosting PvP in this zone at this level
my YouTube channel
I used to be an [eclectic gamer] like you, then I took a [dark souls] in the knee.

A hoonter must hoont!