Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I liked the DS2 version so much more, the pauldrons in 1 and 3 are just layered up on the armor in a really ugly way. You can call realism all you want, this is rock armor. Make it look cool, not realistic.
Can’t say I agree with that (It looks more awesomd than ugly or digfigured to me) but to each their iwn, I guess
poise from armor seems pointless, poise only works when swinging a giant great hammer
the swing a gREAT HAMMER

bukharajones

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,521.00
Wiki Edits: 9
You’re doing it wrong. Poise/hyperarmor is real.

Aedris_Darkstar

Casual
Convict

Souls: 95.00
Poise is only pointless if you aren't getting hit, truth be told.

TheDeadman

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
Black knight weapon
Its kinda weird why the havels ring and havels set is connected to the stray demon in a way I wonder why..
I mean the demons made of rock and uses boulder heave so that could be a connection
Works well with the Havel ring +3 and Fing of favor +3, and maybe some meta weapons and fifthteen estus.
Havel
meme
SL 25 V:17 A:10 E:16 V:35 S:14 D:12 I:9 F:9 L:7 Prisoners Chain, RoF3, Havel's 3, choice. Havel Set, Raw Deep or Fire Crescent Axe. Way of White cosplay, be a friendly Twink.
How do you get 7 luck, I thought the min was 11 correct me in I’m wrong
The Knight starts with 7 luck, or, at least, it did for me.
I personally think this armor is made from the stray demon somewhat. Think about it, you get it from that area and transpose havel’s ring from it. Also it it hewn out of some rock, which is very similar to the demon. Facts aside think of how badass it is to carve armor out of a petrified demon.

Aedris_Darkstar

Casual
Convict

Souls: 95.00
Well, there's the fact that he was actually locked in a tower in DS1, and the Stray Demon there was in Northern Undead Asylum. Sorry but it's very unlikely that it came from the Stray Demon, and the Ring is likely to reference Havel instead of implying that his set came from a Stray Demon.
Havel used to fight Dragons even before they breathed fire. Demons came with fire.
Why can't you salty snobs not be more like the people at the smough armor set section..
I agree but they have issues too
Anyone who wears havels armor is trash and also probably has crystal soul spear and chaos bed vestiges with tears of denial and a great shield and great soul dregs with 5 weapons equipped
Sounds like you died to a havel monster
Whew...someone's salty innit?
Sounds like someone I know, zod, the kids cancer incarnate

Bigboi69

Souls: 50.00
I smell a casual who twinks with giant dad
Shout out to Havel the Rock Sunbro for tanking Nameless King while I rained arrows of death upon him.