Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

just blah?

Define blah
Is hammer charge considered draw?

Bighosswarden

Souls: 50.00
I think it counts just on the first hit but what the hell do I know.
Pretty sure no, it isn't, and also, the level three stationary swing is made up up several smaller swings too, the powerful attack doesn't get the effect.

Bighosswarden

Souls: 50.00
I'm new to monster hunter games but it seems like it would count for every weapon just on the first time you draw it out and attack.
It's the first attack after u unsheathed ur weapon, that's called a draw attack. So u can unsheat and redraw for the effect
Hoi! does it apply when you open the fight sending your kinsect?
Does this also apply to drawing a Bow(gun)?
I went to training room, and my crit draw didnt work on bow. So i guess punishing draw wouldnt either.
Crit Draw does work on bows. It just had to be a “Draw Attack”, not “Draw” then “Attack”.
When it says "slightly increases attack power" does it refer to the draw attack or does it just boost your atatck in general?
This one works incredibly well with critical draw greatswords, turning you into a replacement hammer user if your team does not have one, the best thing about this is it leaves room for a 3 piece set bonus (Master's touch is saying hello) and critical element. Since this one considers all your damage as stun damage for the purpose of stun buildup no matter where you hit, hitting something with an elemental weapon that has a three star bonus damage and in it's weak spot will usually flinch it out of anything it does. If you play this skill consequently you will usually stun a monster 2-3 times in a hunt depending on how strong your weapon is, because you might actually just kill the monster before the third stun. Haven't tested it with Slugger yet, but I think it's worth a try. It's not a top tier skill that defines the meta, but certainly viable and fun to play on slow heavy weapons with a lot of damage.