Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

no mor traps pls. isthis tribute to Astolfo?

Ar8it3r

Souls: 50.00
Do you need to get 5 Dark sigils off Yoel regardless of Questline A or B?
No, you don't need them to get questline A
So does anyone know what happens if you dont tell Anri where Horace is and then wear Horace's armor the next time you see her in Yorshka? Does she agro on you or remain indifferent?

Ar8it3r

Souls: 50.00
I’d say she remains indifferent, Cause you can approach them both in Anri’s armour and there is no reaction!!
Hey, I am extremely confeused at the moment, I have done questline A, I have done everything there and the Prism stone appeared, but I can't find the summoning sign anywhere. Can y'all help me out? Oh and another thing, you can I think reply to these posts as a anonymous.
To help her defeat Aldritch, last time the prism stone WAS where you can be summoned
You Need to be embered.
so in short whatever you do, Anri is *****ed
So to speak, time for tears
she's not dead, dead, remember that she/he and you are hallow, if you keep doing the quest line where you "kill Anri" in the end cut scene you can see Anri in the crowd of hallows.
i didnt get the sword from ludleth before i burned him so now anri is no where to be found and i cant get the armor ://
She is Kriemhild. The reason her name is ambiguous comes down to Japanese grammar and bad translators. The proper translation would have been "Kriemhild, Daughter of Crystal". You can see this same error in a bunch of other NPC names. e.g. Knight Slayer Tsorig should be "Tsorig the Knight Slayer", Livid Pyromancer Dunnell should have been "Dunnell the Livid Pyromancer". They got it right with "Aldrich, Devourer of the Gods" and "Alva, Seeker of the Spurned" but messed it up everywhere else.
Looks like this was posted in the wrong place
She isn't in the catacombs in my game and I've done everything up to that point. What do I do?
Git gud, kiddo
If ever in doubt......git gud.
A quest where i get to marry a dead woman, conjugating the marriage by shoving a sword through her face. Fromsoft quest design is truly something awful.
We'll keep in mind this is 'Dark' souls.
Anri was practically useless in HER Aldrich fight. Never crossed the arena whenever he would teleport, would just stand and watch me fight lol.