Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

When you want higher poise, but you just can't let go of your fashion.
Hey look! They returned the pendant from Dark Souls 1.
hey look! someone doesn't know how the game works!
It's a joke you numbskull. The pendant and this ring are equally useless.
No, its not useless. Since I've noticed you are casul I will try to explain you how it works. If you are using something slow e.g. Ringed Knight Paired GS and attack you might get interrupted and you won't complete attack animation, with this ring however there is a chance some attacks won't stun you and you will perform whole attack which makes huge difference. So instead of calling people numbskull for no reason better gather all informations necessary to understand game mechanics.
Lol. The only numbskull is the guy who thinks wasting time getting a worthless ring is better than just getting some proper armour.
This is the most op ring. Someone, get from to nerf it. The poise in this game is too strong.
numbers aren't exact, i had 50 poise with havel set and the plus 3 only added 4 poise.
pose has diminishing returns... the more poise you have, the less the poise adds up
Yes, you will get a miniscule, almost invisible increase in hyperarmor with the +3 version, but you could also just equip the Havel's Ring +3 and some higher poise armor to also get better resistances with less diminishing poise returns. This really only has a use if you have garbage VIT, making the +19% equip load from Havel's equal 2 pounds or something.
Couldn't use both for a pure quality build? Add ring of favor and ring of protection then spam whatever op attack animation you want
For all the people who think its useless for whatever reason: its not. Example? I wore Ringed knight set and used Ringed Knight Paired GS on Sould of cinder, without wolf ring I was stopped mid-animation and didn't even manage to hit the boss. However with Wolf Ring +3 equipped I was able to perform attack animation and it does huge difference. Of course it doesn't make difference for every creatures attacks, but it certainly might be useful.
Poise.........Is...........Turned..........Off............In.........This.....Game. So this ring is a joke. Anyone pretending this ring has an effect, is a noob who doesn't do research. The game has literally been HACKED, to turn on Poise, and played offline to see the affect. Dark Souls 3, has no poise. If you disagree, you're wrong.
Do your research, goofball
That is not true. Back when the game came out, they did hack the game to find that poise was multiplied by a constant that was set to 0, and that making it equal to 1, the effects of poise became visible. So they spread it on the internet that poise was turned off. Then, after more research, they discovered that this constant changed depending on what you're doing in game. If you are just standing or moving, it is equal to 0. If you are attacking, however, it becomes a constant that depends on the weapon you're using. Poise does work, it just does not work how it worked on DS1.
26 Jul is correct. Poise doesn’t work like it did in previous games, where poise was OP. In DS3, poise is activated during actions that have hyperarmor frames. So light weapons will most likely have very few to no attacks with HA, whereas heavier weapons will have more. Additionally, some miracles will have HA frames which activate your poise rating. See? A little bit of research can help you not look like a goddamned idiot.
"Poise doesn’t work like it did in previous games, where poise was OP" This is why we cant have a good Dark Souls anymore, crybabies. It was proper that way instead of the random hyperarmor you get now with X weapon that hardly makes any sense...it never was OP either, its not like you could reach a high poise easily and its not like you even had rings that increased your poise damage...go back to Bloodborne pls.
You're a *****ing idiot and dont know what you're talking about go back to the old broken dark souls
All you regards sayimg that’s not true. It’s very true, their is no poise. There is hyper armour, but not poise. Hyper armour depending on what you’re doing increases the poise multiplier from 0 to 1 and everything after and inbetween.
can anyone drop this ring for me please? For some reason I never get summoned for the covenant. please help (my psn is: mokyaffe)
Someone dropped it for me so now I have it.. Thanks for the help!!!
Someone please drop this for me. Psn : Tobugus
Ah, the old wolf ring, darkmoon blade, warmth and great lightning spear battle, the real final boss of Dark Souls 3. Don't go hollow trying to get this one lads, after all the only people who will know you have it are you and the weirdo who decides to stalk you achievement profile.
I just need 10 more sword grass to get the ring and then in ng+++++ I’ll get the last two gestures I need for the dark soul.