Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Sure that Arstor were a very nice man

Sgx24

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
We needed a bleed natural spear :(
Anyone else think this could be used as a discount Yorgh's Spear?
IMO this spear is one of the best in the game especially when reinforced to high levels and the bonuses included. So I wouldn’t worry to much about it being a knock off

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 115.00
Wiki Edits: 13
A knock off of a generic Yorgh's? Yep!
" The spear is enwreathed heavily in rotten, heavily poisonous meat. Defeating foes restores HP", they said. The best plot twist I have ever heard of. Doesn't do poison DMG though? hmm.... That sure is some special meat ...
It does do poison damage.

Drayelya

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,171.00
Charge I think would have benefitted this spear better considering it’s natural poison. Since charge counts multiple hits it’d make it easier to build up and be more effectively used. Assuming you land most of the hits of course. It’s a good poke weapon from what I see, nice range on the weapon art. Considering it’s the only boss spear we technically get I wish it had a more unique weapon art or that poison inflicted by this spear did greater damage per tick or even that it inflicted a slightly weaker version of toxic instead. It’s not bad as a PvE weapon and shield splitter makes it viable in PvP along with its range. A few interesting combos you can do with it, such as poison mist on top of the WA to throw people for a loop as mentioned below in another comment. The only thing holding it back is the slightly lower damage and cosmetically it bad if you’re a fashion souls person. I really want to love this spear, I just can’t as much as I want.

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 115.00
Wiki Edits: 13
Informative post, I've been trying out Spears in DkS1, 2 and 3 over the last few months when I got free time. After Yorgh's Spear and it's moveset Arstor bums me out.