Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

this area was fine until i went to find the Brain of mensis. Not only are the brain trusts impossible to fight, I also get invaded, AND worst of all rolling into that window from the elevator has killed me more times than any boss in this game, combined, period.
You're not supposed to fight, you're supposed to drop him down in the abyss. Also, kill the fricking maiden once you get to the are with the spiders.

AntonShea53

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 920.00
Wiki Edits: 7
OP is referring to the brain trusts, not the Brain of Mensis. This is why they specifically said "brain trusts", and not "Brain of Mensis" when referring to the brain trusts. However, OP is also complaining about a lot of non-issues. Increase your frenzy resistance, stock up on frenzy-reducing items, play offline, don't be so***** at rolling. It's not even a case of easier said than done. It really is just that easy. Above all, don't blame the game for your own ineptitude. Who are you, DarksydePhil?
Oops, I didn't mean to click the thumbs-down. Count that as one less. How could I thumbs-down this comment when I also die to that damn window like 90% of the times I try to roll through it lol
Is anyone else going to wonder why you can find an iosefka's blood vial here
THIS. I literally came here to see if anyone had any theories about this. ...and to see if there are any other Blood Rocks I should know about. ha.
The School of Mensis was originally a part of the Healing Church, so it’s possible that she served there as a scholar until the School decided to break away from the Church. Maybe she saw how they were becoming corrupted and fled, only to be replaced by an impostor and have her research stolen later. This is nothing more than a conjecture, though.
Imposter Io was likely working out of Oedon Chapel up until we defeat Gascoigne. Her hunter's tools say that she was at least at the level of choir, performing experiments creating kin. The real Io was a part of the healing church. She was likely a white church doctor. I think the fake Io brought it here when she got knocked up.
This place is the incarnation of "if looks could kill"
I don’t see why people have such a hard time with this place, it’s not difficult just tedious. Farron Keep in ds3 was worse imo
Do you are have stupid?
With looks like that the Brain must be a real ladykiller.
its not that bad, i beat it just now on my 4th play through. I will admit the frenzy***** needs to be toned down its unfair even with all the resistances.
by frenzy im referring to the lady brain things; not the big brain effecting you outside the castle.
Maybe if it was those *****ing knock-off spiders from the Rom fight.. Sure.... Cool... I'm game. But that's not the case.... THAT'S A FULL BLOWN SPIDER. Whoever came up with that spider at FS can drink bleach. ***** them, my arachniphobia is literally skyrocketing
I feel you man***** was no joke!
Maybe you should lvl more and get better. I dodged around it and killed it in two charged hits... and you can pull every little one down first (pebbles or a gun with enough range like hunter pistol) and kill them one by one from the hallway. Then get on the middle bridge, fall down behind it, charge your first strike while it falls down. If you miss or dont reach, just get behind it and charge again.

AntonShea53

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 920.00
Wiki Edits: 7
TIL FromSoft invented spiders.
Eileen's crow hat and the ashen set has better frenzy resistance... >.<
To the people telling other complainers to "git good" with that stupid childish phrase... i just beat those three Winter Lanterns, they do have 360 vision. I WALKED up behind the third one slowly, it STILL TURNED! Not that it matters, they barely phase my character...
The winter Lantern's heads are brains covered in eyes, what did you expect?