Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

If you leave this area via the lamp, how do you get back? Or can’t you?

AntonShea53

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 945.00
Wiki Edits: 7
Funnily enough, you get back there the exact same way you travel to every other lamp.
Same as any other lamp, it's just on a different gravestone.
How do you get to use that elevator after goin outside past the two snatches guarding the moon runee going to the left and following the path ?
Snatchers*
Yea I wanna know too
You can't right away, during this stage of the area. The elevator leads up to another part of Yhar'Gul that is only accessible during the Blood Moon phase after defeating Rom. When you can access the whole of Yahar'Gul instead of this small subsection, you can come back and take that elevator up to open a shortcut back to the start of Yahar'Gul
I was transported here via snatcher the first time, but after killing the darkbeast paarl i was unable to access it again via snatcher. Is it locked now or am i just missing something?
You need to go to the Hunters Dream, there you will find a headstone that has the location. I think it's the third one, it'll say Hypogean Gaol.
I did same thing killed parl without lighting the lamp. I can't get back there either I found parl too quickly.
I got taken here at level 29
same here but at level 23. I looked this up because i thought i teleported to a late-game area because of how strong the enemies are :/