Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Few things worse than taking on a gank, seeing a fellow Aldrich has arrived to even the odds, then realizing he's so clueless it takes him 5 minutes to find the fight and 5 seconds to die once he does. Thanks for resetting the invasion timer there friend.
Evrybody’s gotta start somewhere.

TheDeadman

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
Well hell of a way to start
Imagine If other Aldrich's could hurt each other, man that would be a blood bath! (P.S. I'm Implying the Aldrich Faithful stereotype of them accidentally attacking other Invaders)
that moment your fighting a gank, then you hear the invasion sound, you're getting a teammate, "Yes I can do this, now that I have a teammate you think and then you realize its an aldritch :(

TheDeadman

Casual
Convict

Put on that Jewelry an haza comie welcome to the 3rd street saints
Aldrich Faithfuls: when you invade a group and you see a red fighting one person and an Aldrich fighting another, do yourself and your fellow invaders a favor and team up with the Aldrich and not with the red. Aldrich Faithfuls do not have friendly fire with each other, you can swing away all you want and won't hurt one another. With the red, you *do* have friendly fire and will probably end up inflicting half your damage onto them. Team up with the person you can't kill and not the person you'll just smash while chasing some squirrely douche.
Strange thing happened today, been summoned in the Grand Archives as an Aldrich Faithful. SL 80, just killed Yhorm, not sure if it would have an impact on it. I don't even have the place unlocked on this character... A Red was there already, and died before I got there.
Script kiddies do this. Sometimes it's in good fun and they've set up some sort of interesting battle and will concede defeat if you get the upper hand, but usually it's someone who will immediately switch on their invincibility and blast you with a curse if you outplay them. At this point I just black crystal out if I Aldrich into some bizarre location, the 1/10 chance it's a good sport isn't worth the hassle.
People sit there thinking it's some honorable 1v1 just because they can't see the other phantoms and then get their asses ganked from behind when they all show up. If it's not in the arena it's not a fight club you blind retards.
a fight club is where a host camps a world and summons, invaders, and blues fight. this has been around since DKS1 forest covenant meeting host/summons and getting red invaders. Seem familiar bud?
There is a semi-circle outside the entrance to the Aldrich area where people put down their summon signs and fight clubs happen. People call this area the arena. That is what he is talking about. Seem familiar bud? First time playing Dark Souls 3? Welcome aboard!
It's bizarre how different Pontiff's is at SL50-70 compared to SL120-140. So much salt and bull*****at the higher SLs, while the lower SLs are just people enjoying the game. Anyone who feels burnt out on DS3 PvP, try some builds below the meta. It's an entirely different experience.

TheDeadman

Casual
Convict

wish I could but I can not leave my brothers the war will rage on.
fact, all SLs hate pontiff. rule #1 of dark souls kid. ***** pontiff sulyvhan, and his infinite stunlock combo knights.
March 14th poster, I hope for your sake you're attempting a bad joke and aren't actually this clueless.
Invader duels at Pontiff's - like arena duels, except you get a +30% health advantage and can chug or summon if you start to lose.

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 115.00
Wiki Edits: 13
Pretend you start as a Faith Build in NG, you'll want access to Pyromancies, Dark and a few Sorceries in addition to your Miracles. With higher tier Sorcery you still have to your Intell requirements and you misout on Dual Scaling with the Rank 2 Staff. Heck, Golden Ritual Spear does the same job, is a weapon with Faith scaling Magic damage. Basically I'm saying this is a waste to get in NG and pointless beyond completionist after NG+. Rank 1 in Aldrich Faithful does at least have a point. Your call, just have fun either way because your Faith build will need Rank 2 in Sunbro no matter what.

TheDeadman

Casual
Convict

Welcome to the 3rd street saints how can we kill you