Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

MadHeart

Casual
Convict

Souls: 737.50
Wiki Edits: 54
Why on earth is this listed as a Trick Weapon?!? I mean, I can understand someone mistaking the Fist of Gratia for a trick weapon, and I can even almost understand putting the Loch Shield there too, but this?? It's literally a Firearm! Is there not a Firearm list that could be at the bottom of the page instead of the woefully inaccurate Trick Weapon list?
You might need to get some glasses, man.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 375,432.49
Bank: 8,962.71
Wiki Edits: 31501
It's listed as a firearm, which is simply the name for "left hand" that the community ended up with. The first sentence of the page is "Church Cannon is a firearm in Bloodborne". I'm not sure what you mean as this is not listed as a trick weapon, as it's not on that list. See the Weapons page for the lists.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Methinks someone dun goofed on the item description. This isn't the Evelyn.
It was right, someone changed it :/
27 stength 16 bloodtinge use 10 bullet +10 =67
So is it me or is there no bloodgem that can be used for this? Mine is +6 but I don't see it on the list in the workshop.
So is it me or is there no bloodgem that can be used for this? Mine is +6 but I don't see it on the list in the workshop.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_NHN6Bua6E
With 50 BT it does MORE damage that the cannon
it has kick, so it must be worth it

Mhazard

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 11,039.00
Bank: 4,587.50
Wiki Edits: 2174
It also reloads slightly faster than regular cannon
its explosion and aoe is real nice even if its damage is a bit lower that the regular cannon
it compliments the bloodletter pretty well.

Agurzil

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 167.00
Bank: 16,634.00
Wiki Edits: 710
hmpf, a slightly weaker cannon, that takes 10 instead of 12 bullets. Cannon 600 base AR + D scaling, Church Cannon 480 base AR with slightly higher D scaling. Cannon req. 30str/13skl, Chruch Cannon req. 27str/16blt... What is this firearm even intended for? I mean it looks kickass, but *****, what kinda build focuses on STR and BLT???
Man takes up the sword to protect the small injuries that burdened his heart, on a distant day beyond his memories.
Man wields the sword to die with a smile on his face, on a distant day beyond his dreams.
uh no, 684 c cannon, 804 reg cannon
At +10 and about 50 bloodtinge how much damage from scaling does it get. Does it out damage the plain cannon

B3hr

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,105.00
Wiki Edits: 211
From what I've tested, no, the original Cannon does way more damage because it has a much higher base AR and the scalings aren't too different.

The main difference is their trajectories when they fire. The Church's Cannon's advantage is that it behaves like a grenade launcher, making it far easier to destroy mobs than the regular Cannon.
It requires the exact same amount of upgrade materials as every other weapon in the game?
No way
holy ***** you're right
''Originally designed for use by brawny men with deteriorated brains''...
Ogryns?
No. Not everything is reference... consider that Yarhnam has a high rate of (forced?) gigantism the healing church tried to make use of the brutes. I assume the executioners in both the dream and reality are their few cases of success and eventually they just moved on to using the even larger Undead giants who were easier to control being mindless.
I see what you did there

Mhazard

Caffeinated
Guardian

"TIRO FINALE!!"
Mami do you lose your head in Research Hall?

Mhazard

Caffeinated
Guardian

Turns out it's indeed spelled as "Tiro".
in italian it means "final shot"
"Fire and forget" is a term referring to self-guided munitions. Indirect fire could be applied, assuming you were firing at a target you did not have a clean line-of-sight to, but maybe just stick to "longer range with some practice"